TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale 11/‘17 Model S 100D - 1,800 miles - Midnight Silver - loaded - as New

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by Dobbs, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Dobbs

Dobbs Member

527C18C1-68AE-4131-922D-97577B771EBA.jpeg Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am selling my new MS - barely used, like new, not a scratch or nick on it....anywhere, not on interior, not on exterior, not on wheels.... pristine condition...
    - Car received full paint correction and waxing/detailing upon delivery, Tesla is notorious for delivering cars with minor swirling on paint, not on this car anymore.
    - Installed full frontal, bumper to windshield and down sides, PPF, paint protection film.
    - Comes with a Tesla Wall charger.
    - Smart Air Suspension
    - Premium Upgrade Package
    - Enhanced AutoPilot v. 2.5
    - Sunroof
    - Black Premium Interior
    New condition - Perfect condition
    The car is on consignment in San Mateo, Ca with Topline Auto. www.toplineautomobile.com
    Ask for the owner, Zim - (650) 458-0468
    Asking price is $93,800- B.O.
    Thanks, Jim-

2. racerx43

racerx43 Member

Beautiful car GLWS

3. rcsting

rcsting Member

GLWS. Looks perfect. Checked out your listing link and had a flashback. My old Boxster GTS is there for sale too. Small world :)

4. Dobbs

Dobbs Member

5. deaddog

deaddog Member

I'm not sure how things work with a consigning dealer. Will the buyer be purchasing from you in a private sale - title transfer directly from you to the buyer - or does the consigning dealer take title at any point? The difference may matter in terms of ESA eligibility.

• Like x 1
  6. Dobbs

Dobbs Member

Title goes from me to them/buyer....
    I own the car outright...

7. deaddog

deaddog Member

Sorry to be dense - but I don't understand "them/buyer." Do you mean that title goes from you to dealer and then from dealer to buyer? That may mean that the car is not eligible for an ESA. If the title went from you to buyer, then it is ESA-eligible.

8. Dobbs

Dobbs Member

Not you it’s me...meant from me to buyer direct....