Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 11/‘17 Model S 100D - 1,800 miles - Midnight Silver - loaded - as New

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
527C18C1-68AE-4131-922D-97577B771EBA.jpeg
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am selling my new MS - barely used, like new, not a scratch or nick on it....anywhere, not on interior, not on exterior, not on wheels.... pristine condition...
- Car received full paint correction and waxing/detailing upon delivery, Tesla is notorious for delivering cars with minor swirling on paint, not on this car anymore.
- Installed full frontal, bumper to windshield and down sides, PPF, paint protection film.
- Comes with a Tesla Wall charger.
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Upgrade Package
- Enhanced AutoPilot v. 2.5
- Sunroof
- Black Premium Interior
New condition - Perfect condition
The car is on consignment in San Mateo, Ca with Topline Auto. www.toplineautomobile.com
Ask for the owner, Zim - (650) 458-0468
Asking price is $93,800- B.O.
Thanks, Jim-

View attachment 291881 Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am selling my new MS - barely used, like new, not a scratch or nick on it....anywhere, not on interior, not on exterior, not on wheels.... pristine condition...
- Car received full paint correction and waxing/detailing upon delivery, Tesla is notorious for delivering cars with minor swirling on paint, not on this car anymore.
- Installed full frontal, bumper to windshield and down sides, PPF, paint protection film.
- Comes with a Tesla Wall charger.
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Upgrade Package
- Enhanced AutoPilot v. 2.5
- Sunroof
- Black Premium Interior
Note: like all newer Tesla re-sales, it does NOT come with free supercharging, thus the discounted price...

New condition - Perfect condition
The car is on consignment in San Mateo, Ca with Topline Auto. www.toplineautomobile.com
Ask for the owner, Zim - (650) 280-0280
Asking price is $93,800-
Thanks, Jim-

I'm not sure how things work with a consigning dealer. Will the buyer be purchasing from you in a private sale - title transfer directly from you to the buyer - or does the consigning dealer take title at any point? The difference may matter in terms of ESA eligibility.

Reactions: Electricious
I'm not sure how things work with a consigning dealer. Will the buyer be purchasing from you in a private sale - title transfer directly from you to the buyer - or does the consigning dealer take title at any point? The difference may matter in terms of ESA eligibility.
Title goes from me to them/buyer....
I own the car outright...