Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: 19" Tesla Model S OEM Slipstream Wheels

bradjc

Mar 7, 2016
Melbourne, Australia
Hey guys, I'm selling my set of 4 x 19" Tesla OEM Slipstream wheels. Excellent condition, includes TPMS sensors and Tesla caps. small scuff on 2 but hard to spot, see pics. Has done approx 15,000kms on my vehicle, still plenty of kms left on the tyres.

I have listed on eBay and has bids so selling on Sunday, unless I get a better offer directly. I would prefer to not go through eBay if I can help it!

19" Tesla Model S OEM Slipstream Wheels

I can courier anywhere at additional cost or if you live in Vic get in touch and I can deliver at no extra cost, happy to go for drive to you to drop off, we'll just need to work out a time. If interested feel free to get in touch!

Tyres - 2.jpg Tyres - 3.jpg Tyres - 4.jpg Tyres - 1.jpg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC