TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale : 20" slipstream wheels (with Tires & TPMS & .....)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by dogldogl, Aug 6, 2018.

1. dogldogl

dogldogl Member

I'm selling my second set of wheels. (Model X).
    These are the the factory 20" slipstream silver wheels & they're fitted with Tesla's factory 20" tires that have plenty of life remaining (driven only 16k miles). All-Season (M+S) ContiSilent CrossContact LX.

Also includes 20x lug nut covers, 4x Tesla logo wheel caps and all 4x TPMS.

See the following link for contact details.

Tesla Model X 20 Slipstream wheels, tires, TMPS (x4) - winter/spare

$1200 - SF, CA.

IMG_1711.JPG

2. Latorre

Latorre Member

Hi @dogldogl
    Is this set staggered? also, what size are the tyres?

Thanks!

Brian

• Like x 1
  3. dogldogl

dogldogl Member

@Latorre , Yes the factory set is staggered.
    Front is 265/45/R20
    Rear is 275/45/R20

These are the standard 20" tires/wheels/tpms installed by Tesla in North America - are appropriate for towing/range/all-weather.

I found the following info online about the tires:

"The CrossContact LX Sport is Continental's Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire developed to help crossover utility vehicles perform on the highway. The CrossContact LX Sport was designed to combine ride and noise comfort with year-round traction, even in light snow.

The CrossContact LX Sport features an asymmetric tread design to blend traction and handling. Its notched outboard shoulder is supported by a circumferential rib to enhance ride comfort, steering response and stability on the road. Siped central tread blocks along with independent inboard shoulder blocks enhance all-season traction and braking in light snow and stormy weather.

The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts to provide strength on top of a polyester cord body that helps cushion the ride. The CrossContact LX Sport comes with a flanged lower sidewall to help reduce the possibility of curb damage to expensive wheels.

NOTE: While Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season light truck tires offer all-season versatility including traction in light snow, tire sizes featuring extremely wide tread widths may limit the traction this type of tire can provide in deep snow.

Limited sizes of the CrossContact LX Sport are available with Continental's ContiSilent Technology, which involves the manufacturer adhering a layer of sound-absorbing foam to the inner liner of the tire to reduce cabin noise in the vehicle. These sizes are identified on the Specs page and in the search results."

4. dogldogl

dogldogl Member

This wheel & tire set is still available. PM me for details (I will let this set go to a TMC member for a reduced price)