TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: 20" Slipstream with tires (less than 100 mi)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by DrDan123, Aug 7, 2018.

1. DrDan123

DrDan123 Member

I just picked up a new model s and new model x and have both set of wheels for sale. The cars were driven from the dealership to my house and then to the tire shop to put on my aftermarket wheels.

This ad is for the STOCK Model X 20" Slipstream wheels with Continental Cross contact LX Sport M+S 275/45/20

Both sets of wheels have less than 100 miles on them and are in brand new condition.

Both sets of wheels are in storage at my friend's tire shop at Tire Pros in Upland CA

$1500 OBO 20wheels.JPG

2. DrDan123

DrDan123 Member

Both sets do not have tpms since they were transferred to the aftermarket wheels

Take both sets for $2300!

3. DrDan123

DrDan123 Member

Let’s get these sold

$1200 obo

4. DrDan123

DrDan123 Member

5. MXlegolas

MXlegolas Member

HI, I can buy the tires, but would need help in getting them shipped to Bay area. Please DM me if that can be arranged.

6. MXlegolas

MXlegolas Member

Hi, would you be able to ship to Bay area? I am interested and we can probably strike a deal.

7. DrDan123

DrDan123 Member

8. DrDan123

DrDan123 Member

20” sold. Stock 19” from model s is still available