Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2013 Tesla Model S 85kw, 27,500 miles, $37,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Location: Seattle. Garage kept, no smoking, no pets, single owner, $90,020 original price -- very light use with only 27,500 miles -- serviced by Tesla Seattle.

Upgrades: dolphin grey metallic paint, panoramic roof ($750), black nappa leather ($1,500), obeche wood matte decor, 85kw battery (this was a $20k upgrade!!), tech package ($3,750), Sound Studio Package ($950), Rear Facing Seats allowing you to seat 7 passengers ($1,500), Active Air Suspension ($1,500), Supercharger Hardware.

I'll be posting more pics once the current snow clears in the Seattle area.

Optional: in March 2017, I paid for an extended 4-yr warranty for $4,658. This goes until March 1, 2021, and is transferrable. If the buyer does not want/need this, I can simply cancel it and get a prorated refund. If the buyer does want this, we can use the remaining days from the date of purchase to calculate the remaining value of the warranty to simply add to the purchase price -- and then I can work with Tesla to transfer it to the buyer.

Thanks for looking!

tesla1.jpg
tesla2.jpg

Attachments

• tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 64