Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2013 Tesla Model S P85 - $40,000 OBO - SoCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
Hi there,

I got it evaluated, and will most likely trade it in to Tesla if not sold privately by the end of the month. Looking for $40,000.

The information about it is as follows:

2013 - Tesla Model S Performance P85 (Single Motor) - Mileage is 76464mi. 0-60 is 4.2secs, Range is 265Mi (EPA).

8 Year Unlimited Mile Warranty on Powertrain still applies. Bumper to Bumper Warranty has expired.

Be aware, Parking Sensors and Autopilot Hardware is NOT installed on this vehicle (It was purchased before those features were available). Car was previously used in Limousine Fleet. It has been well taken care of. Title has "Prior: Taxi" on it because of the limo use.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks

Neil

Features

• Solid Black Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • 19” Grey Turbine (Aftermarket) Wheels
  • Black Nappa Leather Seats (with Alcantara Inserts)
  • Piano Black Décor
  • Alcantara Headliner
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Supercharger Enabled
  • Dual Chargers (Up to 80A)
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Tech Package
The Tech Package adds a host of features to an already advanced car.
  • Onboard maps and navigation for North America with free updates for 7 years
  • Daytime LED running lights
  • LED cornering lights
  • Automatic keyless entry
  • Lighted door handles
  • Electrochromatic mirrors
  • Power liftgate
  • GPS enabled Homelink
  • Memory seats, mirrors, and driver profile

Orange County (South County, close to Mission Viejo).

I was gonna go give it a wash at some point tomorrow. It has been sitting outside for the last few days, and it rained, hence making it look a bit dirty.

For everyone's benefit, I'd just like to advise.

I had a chat to my service advisor at the San Diego Service Center. They had advised they would be doing a Power Switch and Power supply component replacement. So in the meantime, they've installed a loaner battery (which is getting the wonderful 260mi), and having spoken to him, they're expecting the old battery back in about 4-6 weeks. If I was to sell it, they would contact the new owner to install that refurb pack back in (or in my other S's case, they lost my battery at the factory, therefore they gave me a brand new pack). Before it was sent up to the factory it was getting about 235mi at 100% (Rated on the dash).

FYI, The VIN is 5YJSA1DP2DFP06588. The Date of manufacture is 02/13.

There are a couple of people interested in it. Last time I sold a car, it was quite difficult to manage pricing between multiple buyers. So I might just place it on eBay for convenient bidding etc. I'd be happy to do a 1-3 day auction. I obviously want the best bid for the car, but I also wanna do right by my buyers.

PM me if you're interested, and we can go from there.

I shot you a PM but I may as well message you here too. I'll take it at asking as long as it doesn't explode or shoot flames out the vents when you turn it on. I'm in Hollywood.

I don't want to step on anyone else's toes though and it's a crime of opportunity for me. So if there's a line of people that say they want it feel free to put me on the list wherever my place is. Otherwise I have the cash and am good to go.

Unfortunately not, I bought it as a CPO with around 16-17k miles on it back in August 2015 from Tesla themselves.

I've been told multiple times that Tesla CPOs' warranties cannot be extended.
Ask again about the ESA. I have a buddy in CO that recently bought one on his CPO. It's all been verified so I'm not sure it was a customer service gesture (he also bought his wife an X same day) a mistake they let slide or a change of policy.