Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: 2014 Model S P85 - CPO purchased 2 weeks ago from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a 2014 P85 and have truly fell in love with the car and the brand. I have been in contact with my OA and was given the opportunity to get an amazing deal on an new (loaner car with 9K miles) P100D. I couldn't turn down the opportunity to own a P100D and so now I will be needing to sell my P85. I was carefully watching EVO hunter and feel that it was a great price compared to many that are available. It has pretty much all the options and is the beautiful pearl white color. I paid $56K two weeks ago and am looking to sell it for $54K . I have title in hand and actually have never signed it or registered the car in my name. It has the full 4 year CPO warranty. I am in NE Alabama 35901. Clean carfax and needed no repairs or refurbishment before I picked it up.
IMG_0543.JPG
IMG_0541.JPG

I recently purchased a 2014 P85 and have truly fell in love with the car and the brand. I have been in contact with my OA and was given the opportunity to get an amazing deal on an new (loaner car with 9K miles) P100D. I couldn't turn down the opportunity to own a P100D and so now I will be needing to sell my P85. I was carefully watching EVO hunter and feel that it was a great price compared to many that are available. It has pretty much all the options and is the beautiful pearl white color. I paid $56K two weeks ago and am looking to sell it for $54K . I have title in hand and actually have never signed it or registered the car in my name. It has the full 4 year CPO warranty. I am in NE Alabama 35901. Clean carfax and needed no repairs or refurbishment before I picked it up.View attachment 242868 View attachment 242869
What are the miles on the p85 and does it have AP1?

IMG_0556.PNG

we dont see a 3rd picture btw, broken link

Oh no- sorry! Thanks for the heads up.
Basically it has black performance seats, pearl multi-coat paint, sunroof, 19" cyclone, carbon fiber decor, carbon fiber spoiler, tech package, parking sensors, fog lamps, ultra high fidelity sound, white alcantara headliner, supercharging. The car is perfect! Full 4 years (started 2 weeks ago) of warranty

View attachment 242940

we dont see a 3rd picture btw, broken link

Oh no- sorry! Thanks for the heads up.
Basically it has black performance seats, pearl multi-coat paint, sunroof, 19" cyclone, carbon fiber decor, carbon fiber spoiler, tech package, parking sensors, fog lamps, ultra high fidelity sound, white alcantara headliner, supercharging. The car is perfect! Full 4 years (started 2 weeks ago) of warranty