TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For sale: 2014 Model S P85 - CPO purchased 2 weeks ago from Tesla

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by baile009, Aug 21, 2017.

1. baile009

baile009 Member

I recently purchased a 2014 P85 and have truly fell in love with the car and the brand. I have been in contact with my OA and was given the opportunity to get an amazing deal on an new (loaner car with 9K miles) P100D. I couldn't turn down the opportunity to own a P100D and so now I will be needing to sell my P85. I was carefully watching EVO hunter and feel that it was a great price compared to many that are available. It has pretty much all the options and is the beautiful pearl white color. I paid $56K two weeks ago and am looking to sell it for $54K . I have title in hand and actually have never signed it or registered the car in my name. It has the full 4 year CPO warranty. I am in NE Alabama 35901. Clean carfax and needed no repairs or refurbishment before I picked it up. IMG_0543.JPG IMG_0541.JPG
    [​IMG]

2. kev1n

kev1n Member

3. Ionic s

Ionic s New Member

What are the miles on the p85 and does it have AP1?

4. baile009

baile009 Member

The 3rd Picture is the list of options including the VIN that Tesla sent me.

I have put about 800 miles on it...mostly from driving it from Chicago. Now has 44380 miles on it.

5. baile009

baile009 Member

does NOT have AP1

6. kev1n

kev1n Member

we dont see a 3rd picture btw, broken link

7. baile009

baile009 Member

IMG_0556.PNG

Oh no- sorry! Thanks for the heads up.
    Basically it has black performance seats, pearl multi-coat paint, sunroof, 19" cyclone, carbon fiber decor, carbon fiber spoiler, tech package, parking sensors, fog lamps, ultra high fidelity sound, white alcantara headliner, supercharging. The car is perfect! Full 4 years (started 2 weeks ago) of warranty

8. baile009

baile009 Member

View attachment 242940

Oh no- sorry! Thanks for the heads up.
    Basically it has black performance seats, pearl multi-coat paint, sunroof, 19" cyclone, carbon fiber decor, carbon fiber spoiler, tech package, parking sensors, fog lamps, ultra high fidelity sound, white alcantara headliner, supercharging. The car is perfect! Full 4 years (started 2 weeks ago) of warranty