TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

For Sale 2015 85D $78,000.00 OBO

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by pox, Oct 25, 2016.

1. pox

pox Member

Dual Motor with Autopilot Price is negotiable. 58k miles VIN 5YJSA1H29FFP78258
    Kept in garage and well taken care of. I'll be posting more pictures this afternoon.

[​IMG]

2015 Black 85D
    Tech with Autopilot
    Smart Air Suspension
    Dual Chargers
    PanoRoof
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound
    Sub Zero Weather
    Rear Facing Seats
    Upgraded to LTE
    Center Console
    All Weather Floor Mats
    Rear sun shade

• Like x 2
  2. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

.. someone wants AP 2.0 ;)

3. pox

pox Member

Yep, I want 2.0 and looking at CPO's I don't see any 85D's listed right now. Thought it might be a good time to sale.

4. pox

pox Member

#4 pox, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    So, I got to take a few pictures and Tesla is offering $55 in Trade. Kelly Blue Book is $68k and I owe $68k. I've added LTE, center counsel and all weather floor matts. Do you guy's think I'm asking too much? I would like to get around $70k, I'm bit flexible, but for $55 I'll just keep my car for at least another year.
    IMG_0176.JPG IMG_0178.JPG IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0182.JPG IMG_0183.JPG IMG_0184.JPG IMG_0186.JPG IMG_0188.JPG IMG_0189.JPG IMG_0192.JPG

5. pox

pox Member

This there anyway to update the subject to $70k or best offer? or like a true car sales man, $8k PRICE DROP!

Attached Files:

6. Pryoritiesinc

Pryoritiesinc Member

Nice pics, did I read it correctly 2015 with 58k miles??

7. pox

pox Member

Yep that's right! I love my Tesla, drive it all the time.

8. FalconDrvr

FalconDrvr Member

Beautiful car!! But, I'm curious, did you buy the extended warranty? At 58k miles and possibly no warranty left I'm afraid you're way above market price, which I would guess to be about $60k. Just to much liability and I'm confident that's why Tesla is offering only $55k in trade. Lack of leather is also going to hurt. Just as a point of reference, I've seen a few 85D's with less than 20k miles, some less than 10k miles and more equipped, going for $75-80k.
    GLWS.

9. pox

pox Member

That's good to know, no extended warranty. Looking at Blue book $68k and just don't see many for sale with the miles that I have. I would need to at least pay if off. No leather but it has almost all the other options and new wheels this summer. I need close to $68 or just keep it another year or two.

10. pox

pox Member

I had a chance to test drive a Model X on the weekend. I would be willing to got a bit lower now $66k, might try listing it on bay if there isn't any interest in a week.

11. pox

pox Member

Still for sale, I currently have a few offers, they are bit lower than I can afford in order to pay off the current loan. I don't really want to deal with ebay fees. I'd be will go sell at $65k. FYI, if you live in a state like Colorado you can still claim some tax incentives as I live in and registered the car in Wyoming. My Tesla is currently in Salt Lake for the next week if anyone would like to see it, I also travel the Denver often and would be willing to take it that way for someone.

12. pox

pox Member

Update: I've ordered my X and need to sale my Model S before I take delivery of the X late next month. I would be willing to take $64K at this point, if not I a few other offers I will most likely go with on of them.

13. mmccord

mmccord Member

Pox I'm curious what you end up getting for this. I have a similar car (vin 3k higher), with similar mileage and options. Please let us know if you sell it or end up trading it in.

If i was in the market I'd be all over this. :)

14. pox

pox Member

I'll let you know mmccord, I'll be taking delivery late of my X in December so I need to get my S sold and paid off in the next week or two.

15. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

Related to eBay fees. If you list it as buy it now or best offer there is no listing fee and if it sells the fee is something like $150

16. pox

pox Member

That's good to now JPUConn, I might give that a shot for a few days.

17. vletnguyen

vletnguyen Member

I'm interested and sent you a message.

18. pox

pox Member

FYI, My Tesla Model S been sold.

• Like x 1