Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2015 Model S 85D - All Options Including AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
I'm in the early stages of trying to find a new home for my beloved MS 85D. My family is growing and I simply need to buy an SUV with more room.
I purchased this new in March 2015 and it has been exclusively used for work, which is 95% highway driving. It has been adult-owned and always babied. At the time of ordering I opted for every option except the rear facing seats. This Model S 85D features:
  • PANO ROOF​
  • 19" WHEELS​
  • WHITE SOLID PAINT​
  • TAN LEATHER SEATS​
  • OBECHE GLOSS WOOD​
  • DUAL MOTOR ALL WHEEL DRIVE​
  • TECH PACKAGE WITH AUTOPILOT 1​
  • SMART AIR SUSPENSION​
  • ULTRA HIGH FIDELITY SOUND​
  • AND SUBZERO WEATHER PACKAGE​
The vehicle currently has 56k miles on it and is in excellent overall condition. There is a small rock mark on the hood and the rest of the vehicle is pristine inside and out. Tires are a few months old.

My asking price is $65k but I'm open to offers from serious buyers. Please message me for additional photos or with any questions! Thanks guys!
IMG_3943.jpg
IMG_3945.jpg
IMG_3948.jpg
IMG_3951.jpg

Not trying to sabotage your sale. Just want to point out the potential reason for lack of interest.
Then why not PM if your looking out for him and not just being a troll. Also depending on the purchasers state private party might not pay tax. For example in my state it's almost 9% savings plus the possible 2k in delivery fees from Tesla. No need to point out things on a thread to try and discourage people.

• Helpful
Reactions: TaoJones
I’m guessing your car was not purchased as an inventory car and thus was out of warranty at 50k. The extended warranty if purchased before the 50k mile cutoff would more than likely have made it easier to sell. The warranty is refundable on a prorated basis if unwanted but would have put it on a more level standing with CPO cars. I’ve never been a fan of extended warranties and we have always sold our vehicles before the end of the factory coverage but with Tesla we have purchased the extended coverage just to cover our bases. GLWS:)