Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: 2015 Tesla Model S P85D with Ludicrous Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello :)

It's time for me to sell my beloved Tesla!

Hoping someone out there is interested in it or knows someone that would be.

The car is live on CarSales now if you want more details and/or images.

If you need any additional info to below, please let me know - I'd be happy to help :)

Car Description
This isn't like the other P85D's, this is a P85DL! L for Ludicrous!!! This fully optioned Tesla Model S 2015 P85DL is in immaculate condition and is an absolute dream to drive. With its dual performance motors & the RARE Ludicrous Mode upgrade (even more powerful than the stock Insane Mode) the car reaches 0-100 km/h in just 3 seconds! Always serviced with Tesla and has been maintained in an outstanding manner since it's my dream car.

This is an awesome alternative to paying almost $270,000 for a P100D. Save a whopping $140,000 and you've still got a Supercar Eater from the future.

The car is priced to sell at $129k

Upon acquisition I had the car treated with opticoat paint protection and the car has been garaged virtually every night and regularly washed – which all means the paint is in FANTASTIC condition.

I am reluctant to sell my beloved car (I'm a HUGE Tesla Fanboy) but I’ve moved to Melbourne City & will be travelling overseas much more regularly, so the car is not required.

The car has never been in an accident & is in immaculate condition. With 1 yr of the 4 year New Car Warranty remaining (can be easily extended by another 4 yrs) & 5.5 years of the Battery & Drive Unit Warranty remaining you'll have complete peace of mind.

Want to know anything at all? Want more or different pictures? I would be glad to help - contact me and I'll organise anything! There's nothing to hide! I can take live video with you – whatever!

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • One Perfectionist Owner (me!) (non smoker)
  • FREE Supercharging for the LIFE of the car (talk about fuel efficient)
  • Ludicrous Mode upgrade (even more powerful than Insane Mode) (was a $9k upgrade)
  • Tech Package with Autopilot (self-driving feature - makes like so much easier)
  • Premium Obsidian Metallic Black paint covered in Opticoat paint protection
  • 21" Grey Turbine Alloy Wheels
  • Never Parked in side by side Car Parks (So no open door knicks)
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Leather Seats - Next Generation
  • Huge Sunroof
  • All glass panoramic roof
  • Subzero weather package (includes Front AND Rear Seat heating)
  • Premium Interior Package
  • Carbon Fibre – Inserts
  • Carbon Fibre Spoiler
  • Voice recognition
  • Fully Optioned (see images for proof) (e.g. comes with powered liftgate)
SAFETY FEATURES (Tesla's are the safest cars in the world)
  • ANCAP safety rating of 5
  • Driver airbag
  • ABS brakes
  • Forward collision alert/warning
  • High speed crash avoidance with braking
  • Front parking sensors
  • Rear vision camera
  • Passenger airbag
  • Speed alert warning
  • 6 airbags fitted for your safety
If you call me today there are some added bonuses I would love to tell you about.

NOTE: I'm happy to drive to meet people for test drives & inspections who are serious buyers.

Personalised plates are not included in the price. Can be if you want them....

Tesla Model S P85DL.jpg

MY EXPERIENCE WITH TESLA
Teslas are the best cars, my quality of life dramatically increased with this car because it's just so smart. My stress levels dropped dramatically with this car.

How?

Well take parking for example, it parks by itself, it tells you exactly how many centimetres you are away from outside objects (no more praying you don't hit it!)

What else?

The suspension automatically changes based on your GPS location so you don't scrub your car out on bad driveways or big speed humps!

What else??

The mobile app allows you to control various features of the car. The temperature, lock it, drive it, summon it! The list goes on.

There are so many cool little features that just add to such a premium and enhanced daily driving experience. Not to mention, it will blow all your friends and family's minds - this car is from the future with what it can do: PERSONAL roller coaster, move car from app, driverless highway driving etc.

Attachments

• 2018-05-30 10.23.19.jpg
    2018-05-30 10.23.19.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: powerfactor
As the owner of a much cheaper vehicle i.e. a Model S 70D, also 2015 for which I paid Tesla $122,000 (it has air suspension and the tech package that includes AutoPilot) I'm curious as to how much your vehicle cost in 2015 with Ludicrous etc. If you are not comfortable parting with that information of course you are perfectly entitled to keep that to yourself.

As the owner of a much cheaper vehicle i.e. a Model S 70D, also 2015 for which I paid Tesla $122,000 (it has air suspension and the tech package that includes AutoPilot) I'm curious as to how much your vehicle cost in 2015 with Ludicrous etc. If you are not comfortable parting with that information of course you are perfectly entitled to keep that to yourself.

Hey man I dont mind, and for everyone else: I paid $211k in Nov 2015 then almost $9k for the Ludicrous mode upgrade about 12 months ago :)

• Informative
Reactions: Tension