Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold For sale: 2015 Tesla Model S P90DL / Free Supercharging / 43K miles / Original Owner / Clean Title

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:
Late 2015 Tesla Model S P90DL. Wrapped in a beautiful satin/matte metallic silver. Built in 11/2015.

-0-60 in less than 2.8s.
-43,000 miles and rising.
-Original owner
-Clean AZ Title
-No accidents/Clean carfax

Options (see window sticker picture):
-Autopilot
-Panoramic roof
-21" Turbine wheels
-Next-gen seats
-Ludicrous + Speed Upgrade
-Carbon fiber trim
-Ultra High Fidelity sound package
-Red brake calipers
-Premium interior and lighting
-Smart air suspension
-Carbon fiber spoiler
-Subzero weather package (heated everything)

This Tesla has all the packages they had to offer. FREE UNLIMITED SUPERCHARGING AND LIFETIME CONNECTIVITY (LTE) INCLUDED. Both of these stay with the car and are 100% transferrable to next owner.

It only has 43,000 original miles. It has not been tracked or driven hard. It drives and feels like a brand new Tesla. It's always gone to Tesla for whatever it needed and has been under warranty up to this point. Drivetrain and battery are under warranty for unlimited mileage/November 2023.

Range: 250 miles on full charge. EPA rating was 253, so in 6 years/43K miles it only degraded 3 miles. That is because I never beat on it and charged it following best recommendations.

Interior is clean as can be. It looks and feels new. $70 to register it for 5 years. Never pay for maintainance or gas again.

Everything works as it should. TIRES ARE BRAND NEW (5/22/2021) with certificates of warranty.

$59,999. 480-787-9626. Car is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
IMG_8394.jpg
IMG_8419 2.jpg
IMG_8404.jpg
IMG_8409.jpg
IMG_8421 2.jpg
IMG_8422 2.jpg
IMG_8425 2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8429 2.jpg
    IMG_8429 2.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8431 2.jpg
    IMG_8431 2.jpg
    562.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_8417.jpg
    IMG_8417.jpg
    596.8 KB · Views: 113
I read your entire ad fully and thoroughly... You are not clear. So, let me break it down...

Sentence #2 per your ad :
"Wrapped in a beautiful satin/matte metallic silver"

What I gather from my 10 years of experience in the industry, and the info you provided...

The Original color is black and it is wrapped in satin metallic silver VINYL, not *Paint Protection Film aka PPF. Vinyl is a third the thickness of PPF at best and is considered an aesthetic modification, not paint protection film. PPF is a polyurethane clear protective film that protects from environmental and physical damage. Vinyl is a PVC material used specifically for color change in the automotive industry. Vinyl will etch the paint underneath after long periods of time, temperature fluctuations etc.

So, With that being said...

Does your vehicle have PPF underneath the vinyl wrap to protect from rock chips etc?

If so, How much coverage did you opt for?

When was the vinyl installed?

Thank you.

Haha I mean my ad is pretty clear... wrapped in a satin metallic silver. No where did I mention PPF. I've wrapped many cars of mine (Acura NSX, Ferrari 488GTB, Model X's etc) and have had the wrap removed after 3-4 years with the paint perfect underneath. Vinyl wrap, while not as durable as PPF, still has protective properties.

Oh and the car has been sold. Thanks!

Reactions: 2101Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.