Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2016 Model S P90DL (Refresh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prefer Northern California sale: Garaged, Non smoking, 5800mi, As new....$115K

Features
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
Free Supercharging
Grey Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber Decor
Black Alcantara Headliner
Ludicrous
21" Grey Turbine Staggered Wheels (Michelin PSS Acoustic tires)
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Autopilot 1.0
Premium Interior and Lighting
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Extra 21" turbine wheel

IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_5651.JPG
IMG_0019.JPG
View attachment 222728
IMG_0011.JPG
View attachment 222734
IMG_0681.JPG

Attachments

• Config.JPG
    Config.JPG
    521.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Dude I'm a huge Rush fan too so really digging your license plate! Also, nice garage, I wish mine was so orderly. Finally, nice car. If you keep it as pristine as your garage, then someone will be getting a nice ride. Kinda like going to a restaurant. I've always said you can gauge the true cleanliness of a restaurant by the cleanliness of their bathrooms. Maybe same applies to cars and garages!

Reactions: baoconnor
Dude I'm a huge Rush fan too so really digging your license plate! Also, nice garage, I wish mine was so orderly. Finally, nice car. If you keep it as pristine as your garage, then someone will be getting a nice ride. Kinda like going to a restaurant. I've always said you can gauge the true cleanliness of a restaurant by the cleanliness of their bathrooms. Maybe same applies to cars and garages!

Love it! Thanks.

Appreciate the comment on the garage. Love spending time out there with our fantastic NorCal weather.

Anyone that knows me, knows that my cars are always pristine. :)

Reactions: Rotarypower
Price drop to $102K. Well below comparable CPOs.

In my ship the Rosinante wheeling through the galaxy, head long in to the heart of Cygnus headlong in to mystery....

I agree a Rush thread is needed... had I not just purchased a p85+ I would have been very interested in your p90d as long as it came with the fellow Rush fan discount. :)

Beautiful car, grey interior is my favorite and MSM is one of my favorite exterior colors too!