Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2016 Model S P90DL (Refresh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my ship the Rosinante wheeling through the galaxy, head long in to the heart of Cygnus headlong in to mystery....

I agree a Rush thread is needed... had I not just purchased a p85+ I would have been very interested in your p90d as long as it came with the fellow Rush fan discount. :)

Beautiful car, grey interior is my favorite and MSM is one of my favorite exterior colors too!
My ship cannot resist her long...

Okay, since this is becoming a Rush thread...I gotta chime in! And it's Geddy Lee's b-day today...or at least FB says so. :D

I'm a fan of their "middle" stuff. Moving Pictures thru probably Presto. All are great, but those are the ones I listen to repeatedly. While Moving Pics is quite possibly their most popular and powerful album, it's not my most favorite. That being said when I saw them in concert a few years ago (3rd or 4th time, can't remember) they did the whole MP album in its entirety, start to finish, no breaks, in order. It was something I'll never forget. Lesser known songs like Camera Eye and such were epic live. Sigh...

Okay, since this is becoming a Rush thread...I gotta chime in! And it's Geddy Lee's b-day today...or at least FB says so. :D

I'm a fan of their "middle" stuff. Moving Pictures thru probably Presto. All are great, but those are the ones I listen to repeatedly. While Moving Pics is quite possibly their most popular and powerful album, it's not my most favorite. That being said when I saw them in concert a few years ago (3rd or 4th time, can't remember) they did the whole MP album in its entirety, start to finish, no breaks, in order. It was something I'll never forget. Lesser known songs like Camera Eye and such were epic live. Sigh...
Out of the 20+ Rush shows I have seen, that was the best rendition of La Villa Strangiato I have ever heard.

Early stuff is good, middle stuff is very different but excellent as well, and some of their newest stuff, specifically Clockwork Angels, is yet again vastly different but among their best.

Who cares about the sale....

The Rush stuff is great..... seen them 25+ times, starting back in 1981? To be able to hear MP in its entirety now would be awesome!
I took my son, who was 8 at the time, to the R40 tour. I figured they were getting close to the end and I wanted my son, incidentally named Alex and plays the guitar, st see them at least once. Little did I know it would be their final tour.