TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: 2016 Model S P90DL (Refresh)

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by marty2112, Apr 13, 2017.

1. GlmnAlyAirCar

GlmnAlyAirCar Active Member

My ship cannot resist her long...

2. marty2112

marty2112 Member

Love it!

Love the older stuff, my favorite is......

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

• Like x 1
  3. GlmnAlyAirCar

Freewill, Faithless, and BU2B - best themed set from the playlist on the Time Machine tour.

4. Buster1

Buster1 Member

Okay, since this is becoming a Rush thread...I gotta chime in! And it's Geddy Lee's b-day today...or at least FB says so. :D

I'm a fan of their "middle" stuff. Moving Pictures thru probably Presto. All are great, but those are the ones I listen to repeatedly. While Moving Pics is quite possibly their most popular and powerful album, it's not my most favorite. That being said when I saw them in concert a few years ago (3rd or 4th time, can't remember) they did the whole MP album in its entirety, start to finish, no breaks, in order. It was something I'll never forget. Lesser known songs like Camera Eye and such were epic live. Sigh...

5. GlmnAlyAirCar

Out of the 20+ Rush shows I have seen, that was the best rendition of La Villa Strangiato I have ever heard.

Early stuff is good, middle stuff is very different but excellent as well, and some of their newest stuff, specifically Clockwork Angels, is yet again vastly different but among their best.

6. davidc18

davidc18 Active Member

Good luck on the sale.

7. marty2112

marty2112 Member

Who cares about the sale....

The Rush stuff is great..... seen them 25+ times, starting back in 1981? To be able to hear MP in its entirety now would be awesome!

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  8. GlmnAlyAirCar

I took my son, who was 8 at the time, to the R40 tour. I figured they were getting close to the end and I wanted my son, incidentally named Alex and plays the guitar, st see them at least once. Little did I know it would be their final tour.

9. KManS

KManS Member

Back to the car for a moment, I don't see Tech package listed on the detail list, does this car not have it or was this one of those cars where for a period of time it was included with some other package?

10. fEVer

fEVer Member

Not my car, but I can promise you that it has the tech package.

11. marty2112

marty2112 Member

Yes. It has the Tech package.