Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FOR SALE: 2016 MODEL X 90D 26,500 MILES

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PRICE WANTED: $80,000
Replacing this vehicle with an New X, because I messed up my original order, TESLA trade in offer is not wonderful.
Located in Texas.
Accident Free
One small dimple in drivers side door.
The original purchase specifications are below.

The car comes with :
4 year service agreement (2 remaining annual service prepaid)
4 year extended warranty (8 years total)
LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING

upload_2017-10-25_14-32-16.png

Replacing this vehicle with an New X, because I messed up my original order, TESLA trade in offer is not wonderful.
Located in Texas.
Accident Free

The car comes with :
LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING

View attachment 256138

NOTE: This vehicle was Ordered in December of 2015 and delivered in May of 2016, so it is only a year and a half old.

how did you mess up your original order
Well.... We have a Model S as well, the blue on the S is very dark, and we like the titanium/gold on the X better than the blue on the S. HOWEVER, the blue on the X is much nicer. We were given a blue X to use while ours was in for service. We really like it.

The second row seats in our X(7 seat arrangement), do not lay flat. We want to have a five seat arrangement that allows the second row to lay flat, making a much larger cargo area.

The new x now has a 100 KW battery available, which was not available when we ordered our current X.

We have the new one on order already.

Just my wife and I preferences.

Reactions: IdaX and JPUConn
Well.... We have a Model S as well, the blue on the S is very dark, and we like the titanium/gold on the X better than the blue on the S. HOWEVER, the blue on the X is much nicer. We were given a blue X to use while ours was in for service. We really like it.

The second row seats in our X(7 seat arrangement), do not lay flat. We want to have a five seat arrangement that allows the second row to lay flat, making a much larger cargo area.

The new x now has a 100 KW battery available, which was not available when we ordered our current X.

We have the new one on order already.

Just my wife and I preferences.
the new 7 seater has fold flat seats as well, if you want the extra two seats.

• Informative
Reactions: gabeincal
Located in Texas.
Accident Free

The car comes with :
LIFETIME SUPERCHARGING

View attachment 256138
I have just t gotten off of the phone with Tesla. They confirm that the Premium upgrade package on my Model X is the same as the one currently on the website and includes the following:

HEPA filtration with BIO Weapon Defense mode
Sub zero package, including heated seats, steering wheel, washer nozzle, wiper defroster,
self presenting front door
XM satellite radio
Custom Audio.

I have just t gotten off of the phone with Tesla. They confirm that the Premium upgrade package on my Model X is the same as the one currently on the website and includes the following:

Sub zero package, including heated seats, steering wheel, washer nozzle, wiper defroster,
XM satellite radio
Custom Audio.

They lied. Your premium upgrade package does not come with the upgraded audio nor the sub zero package. However it does come with ventilated front seats (no longer available), the Bio Weapon Defense mode, self presenting front door, and the three position LED turning lights (now standard).

They lied. Your premium upgrade package does not come with the upgraded audio nor the sub zero package. However it does come with ventilated front seats (no longer available), the Bio Weapon Defense mode, self presenting front door, and the three position LED turning lights (now standard).

They may lie, but the seats are heated, and I'm fairly sure that I got upgraded audio, and heated steering wheel. I haven't checked the nozzle for the windshield washer nor the wiper defrosting. I haven't found any documentation more detailed than the delivery documents I have already posted.

XM satellite radio
Custom Audio.

If you click on audio settings it will show an option for dolby audio if you have premium audio. Additionally, if you click on seats under settings/controls it will have a heated steering wheel option if it has subzero. Having said that 2016 premium upgrade didn't include subzero or premium sound.

If you click on audio settings it will show an option for dolby audio if you have premium audio. Additionally, if you click on seats under settings/controls it will have a heated steering wheel option if it has subzero. Having said that 2016 premium upgrade didn't include subzero or premium sound.

The car is not where I am at the current time. I use the heated and ventilated seats all the time, so I know those are present.
I will check on Dolby audio this evening, I have never looked there that I recall.

June 2016 X here. The Premium upgrade package does not include premium audio nor the sub zero package as @CmdrThor mentioned. The front seats are heated and ventilated but the rest of the seats + steering wheel are part of the sub zero package (we added it to ours).
Nice to have the ventilated seats though as they are no longer available.

I know someone with the original blue Model S and he traded his for a red one because the blue was almost black on that car. The new blue looks really good IMO.

Nice looking X

Reactions: J King
June 2016 X here. The Premium upgrade package does not include premium audio nor the sub zero package as @CmdrThor mentioned. The front seats are heated and ventilated but the rest of the seats + steering wheel are part of the sub zero package (we added it to ours).
Nice to have the ventilated seats though as they are no longer available.

I know someone with the original blue Model S and he traded his for a red one because the blue was almost black on that car. The new blue looks really good IMO.

Nice looking X
Thanks for the information. I am still working with Tesla to get a printed copy of the Vehicle features. Surly they have records of what was built. So far, I don't think I have reliable information.

Well, Color me frustrated. I cannot get a straight answer from Tesla as to what features are included in my car or in the Premium upgrade package.

Here is what they tell me in the last conversation:
Seats in the front are heated and ventilated, others are standard.

Interior lighting is upgraded - what does that mean?

Interior Dash and Headliner are upgraded

Self presenting doors are present.
mirrors self fold in.

Sound system is NOT upgraded.

HEPA filter is present, but not BIO Weapon defense mode.

Headlights turn with the steering wheel.