Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: 2016 S 90D with FSD, lifetime unlimited supercharging, and remaining factory warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We’re looking to sell our late 2016 Model S 90D with FSD, lifetime unlimited supercharging, and lifetime premium connectivity to get a Model Y. This is one of very few cars that has FSD (with the new FSD computer installed) and lifetime unlimited supercharging. The car still has some factory bumper-to-bumper warranty remaining (car was originally delivered 12/7/16).
  • 90 kWh Battery - EPA Estimated 100% charge = 286 miles
  • AWD
  • Metallic Silver Paint
  • All Glass Panoramic Roof
  • Grey Next Generation Leather Seats
  • Premium Interior and Lighting Upgrades Package (PUP)
  • Black Alcantara Headliner and dash
  • Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Subzero Weather Package - All 5 seats heated, heated steering wheel, heated wipers
  • 19" Slipstream Wheels
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging which lasts for the life of the car and transfers to the new owner
  • Free premium connectivity which lasts for the life of the car and transfers to the new owner
  • Tesla All Weather floormats & original cloth floormats
  • BlackVue 750S Dual HD Dashcam
  • Includes Generation 1 UMC with 14-50 adapter (charges at 40 amps, ~30 mph, 9-10% per hour) and 5-15 adapter.
  • Includes J1772 charging adapter
  • Side and rear windows tinted with Huper Optik Ceramic 30 tint
  • Front surfaces of car wrapped with Suntek paint protection film
  • Abstract Ocean wireless qi charger
  • Includes 2 key fobs
  • Tires are less than halfway through their life with rotations every 7k miles
  • Factory bumper-to-bumper warranty still in effect
  • Extended warranty available for purchase from Tesla
  • Just under 48,000 miles
Overall the car is in great shape. No curb rash, no door dings, very few rock chips, no glass damage. One small dent/scratch is on right rear door/fender from a chunk of snow. The damage looks worse than it is because there is a wrap in that area which peeled when the snow chunk slid against the side of the car.

We have taken really good care of the car. We’ve rarely charged above 80% or discharged lower than 20%. We’ve only supercharged a limited number of times on long road trips. It has been kept in a heated garage out of the elements as well.

Asking $55,000. More pics available.
Ex Fr.jpg
Ex L.jpg
Ex LF.jpg
Ex R.jpg
Ex rear.jpg
Ex RF.jpg
fr seats L.jpg
fr seats R.jpg
fr to r.jpg
r seats L.jpg

Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Here are additional pics showing the BlackVue dashcam and the wireless charger. You can also see the carbon fiber interior trim.

Attachments

• Dashcam ex fr.JPG
    Dashcam ex fr.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Dashcam fr.jpg
    Dashcam fr.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 144
  • Dashcam r.jpg
    Dashcam r.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 139
  • Qi charger 2.jpg
    Qi charger 2.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Qi charger.jpg
    Qi charger.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: MorrisonHiker
Here are pics of the dash & the car specs.
dash 2.jpg
dash.jpg
specs 1.jpg
specs 2.jpg

And one more interior pic.
r to fr.jpg

Here you can get a Model S with all the same features as a 2017 while not losing lifetime unlimited free supercharging, lifetime free premium connectivity, and while paying less for insurance and license plates than for a 2017.

The car has not been in an accident & has never been smoked in or had pets in it.

Clean title in hand, no security interests.

Last edited:
Very nice car. I feel like consumption of only 254 Wh/mile over the last 566 miles is pretty good for a model S. Does that include highway driving?
Yes, that’s our driving so far this month. It’s a mix of highway & city driving around the metro area. We usually average around 240-250 Wh/mi each month in summer and around 300+ in winter months.
There is a strange spot in front of the passenger side rear wheel, what can you tell us about that?
I think he said he scraped against some snow. I'd guess it was snow that had been plowed up on the side of the road or parking lot.
Yeah :( I tried to mention it in the first post. “One small dent/scratch is on right rear door/fender from a chunk of snow. The damage looks worse than it is because there is a wrap in that area which peeled when the snow chunk slid against the side of the car.”
A snowplow ridge turning into the alley going over to my parents’ house did that. A chunk of snow had broken off the ridge that I didn’t see & thus when turning into the alley the car rubbed against that chunk.

“One small dent/scratch is on right rear door/fender from a chunk of snow. The damage looks worse than it is because there is a wrap in that area which peeled when the snow chunk slid against the side of the car.”
A snowplow ridge turning into the alley going over to my parents’ house did that. A chunk of snow had broken off the ridge that I didn’t see & thus when turning into the alley the car rubbed against that chunk.
This is being repaired so the car will no longer have this blemish.