Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2017 Model S 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appreciate the feedback. What do you think is the reasonable ask given the specs/mileage?
Just a quick look online. Cargurus, Ebay, Facebook. I don't want to say this to be rude but I am just saying what I see. There's A LOT of 100Ds 2017+ that are priced at low 40s to mid 40s. Some have lower miles than you. Some are newer with lower miles. However you have FSD I don't have the time to click on each listing and check. What I will say though is FSD is a 10k option from tesla but the value of it is not worth 10k from a buyers perspective.

Go on cargurus and search your exact spec or close to and put the radius on 500 miles not even nation wide. You'll see what I mean

Just a quick look online. Cargurus, Ebay, Facebook. I don't want to say this to be rude but I am just saying what I see. There's A LOT of 100Ds 2017+ that are priced at low 40s to mid 40s. Some have lower miles than you. Some are newer with lower miles. However you have FSD I don't have the time to click on each listing and check. What I will say though is FSD is a 10k option from tesla but the value of it is not worth 10k from a buyers perspective.

Go on cargurus and search your exact spec or close to and put the radius on 500 miles not even nation wide. You'll see what I mean
Got it. FSD is actually a 15k option from Tesla now. But I do see the expected price range for the listing.

Reactions: Jayskywalker21
Considering you have FSD ($15k option) it's a fair price, imo. If someone wants FSD then it's a pretty good deal.

There are 2017-2019 100Ds without FSD for < $50k. For reference .. 2019 MS 100D with 46k miles and enhanced autopilot ($6k option). Asking $48k
I agree it's DECENT IF someone wants FSD. There are 3 options for a buyer at this price point

- Opt for a vehicle similar miles no FSD and get a car for 15-20k below what's being offered
- Opt for a different tesla (P100D/Performance models) no FSD at the same or less miles for low/mid/high 50s depending on mileage
- Take the 100D here Priced relatively high EVEN with the FSD the person would have to value FSD as a 15k option while there's endless used options right now and used Tesla's are having trouble moving unless they're priced to sell.

ALSO OP I would try listing the car on Used Tesla & Electric Cars for Sale | Find My Electric could be easier

Reactions: morbidz and komrade
I agree it's DECENT IF someone wants FSD. There are 3 options for a buyer at this price point

- Opt for a vehicle similar miles no FSD and get a car for 15-20k below what's being offered
- Opt for a different tesla (P100D/Performance models) no FSD at the same or less miles for low/mid/high 50s depending on mileage
- Take the 100D here Priced relatively high EVEN with the FSD the person would have to value FSD as a 15k option while there's endless used options right now and used Tesla's are having trouble moving unless they're priced to sell.

ALSO OP I would try listing the car on Used Tesla & Electric Cars for Sale | Find My Electric could be easier
Agree. Additionally, I think anyone that's willing to pay $15k for an option is looking at higher-priced vehicles. Used car buyers are more price sensitive so they're not going to value FSD at $15k .. jmho.

Reactions: ddb1001 and komrade