Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2017 Model S 75 - Loaded - Free Supercharging - SunTek Wrapped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The price change that happened overnight is definitely not in your favor.

Brand New, someone would be paying $86,300 - the $7500 Credit. bringing it to a minimum of just under $79k. (Based on the Glass Roof). Pano maybe 2k more, but you're better off keeping it at this point. IMHO

Good Luck with the Sale

The price change that happened overnight is definitely not in your favor.

Brand New, someone would be paying $86,300 - the $7500 Credit. bringing it to a minimum of just under $79k. (Based on the Glass Roof). Pano maybe 2k more, but you're better off keeping it at this point. IMHO

Good Luck with the Sale

Valid point on price, but not on features. Ventilated seats, free charging, and now apparently air suspension (they've killed it on the 75 and 75D?) are in my car and are now no longer attainable.

At the end of the day, again, absolutely no requirement to sell on my side. I imagine someone may want the features I have that you can no longer get and might make a legitimate offer.

It makes me laugh when people get upset at lack of a posted price. Use Tesla's aggressive $1,000 per month owned plus $1 per mile minus the $7,500 credit and work from there.

With that said, I've gotten 10+ $60-65k offers so maybe I'm the one that's way off.

Honestly, recent price change really has hurt fairly "new" pre-owned sales. Many options and all after market stuff (e.g., wraps on this car) are worthless on resale. I can order a S75 exactly how I want it for 78,800. Counting 1000 referral and 7500 tax, that's basically 70k. I would only pay low 60's for a pre-owned S75. 60-65k is the fair price for these cars, assuming people actually like this particular car, and you better sell sooner than later. When M3 75 comes out, is much cheaper with more range and the same or even better tech, you are going to get major ding again.

Honestly on something this new, try to get a trade-in appraisal, might be as good or better than what people are offering. In that case, makes the sale so much easier.

Last edited:
It's $68,800 in CA if you count state credit. You can even get higher credits in CO. Also, what people don't compare is the interest rates. New cars are 1.4 percent. Used cars are higher so in the end you'll pay more by buying an used Tesla (unless you really want free supercharging).