Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2017 Tesla Model X 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 Tesla Model X 100D

100D Long Range All-Wheel Drive
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
53,xxx miles
22" Onyx Black Wheels (tires have ~10k miles)
20” Sonic Carbon Wheels (currently on for winter, <2k miles)
Black Premium Interior
Carbon Fiber Décor
Dark Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Autopilot
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
FSD Computer Upgrade (2021)
MCU2 Upgrade (2021)
Wireless Phone Charger
Tesla Pre-Owned Warranty (1 year, 10k miles)
Clean title in hand

$80,000 USD firm

Attachments

• IMG_1342.jpeg
    IMG_1342.jpeg
    542.5 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1344.jpeg
    IMG_1344.jpeg
    581.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0754.jpeg
    IMG_0754.jpeg
    766.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0692.jpeg
    IMG_0692.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0693.jpeg
    IMG_0693.jpeg
    532.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0643.jpeg
    IMG_0643.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0674.jpeg
    IMG_0674.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 170
I think you're being very optimistic in trying to get MORE than you paid for it after keeping it for years. You've got an old car. Sure, there aren't MANY miles on it, but the tech has been improving with each new iteration. Unless someone is desperate to own a Model X, why would they pay this much? Since it doesn't have a gas engine, the low miles don't mean much.

My daughter has the same car. She'd love to sell it for $80K. But that won't happen with her car, and I doubt it will happen with yours.

I think you're being very optimistic in trying to get MORE than you paid for it after keeping it for years. You've got an old car. Sure, there aren't MANY miles on it, but the tech has been improving with each new iteration. Unless someone is desperate to own a Model X, why would they pay this much? Since it doesn't have a gas engine, the low miles don't mean much.

My daughter has the same car. She'd love to sell it for $80K. But that won't happen with her car, and I doubt it will happen with yours.
Thank you for the support!

Comps from Tesla are $5k to $10k higher, minus the MCU upgrade or $5k extra wheels and this still has 10 months left of bumper to bumper warranty. Seems reasonable, I think.

Thank you for the support!

Comps from Tesla are $5k to $10k higher, minus the MCU upgrade or $5k extra wheels and this still has 10 months left of bumper to bumper warranty. Seems reasonable, I think.
I wouldn't use Tesla's inventory as comps. KBB and NADA aren't the best, but they are a lot more realistic then Tesla's used inventory comps. They are also what the majority of people will use when deciding if a price is fair or not. Having 10 months left on a warranty is not that much of a selling point. Your car is in the high $60k to low $70K range realistically. You are free to ask what you want, but you'll be sitting on this car forever at $80k while used car prices are starting to drop.

I wouldn't use Tesla's inventory as comps. KBB and NADA aren't the best, but they are a lot more realistic then Tesla's used inventory comps. They are also what the majority of people will use when deciding if a price is fair or not. Having 10 months left on a warranty is not that much of a selling point. Your car is in the high $60k to low $70K range realistically. You are free to ask what you want, but you'll be sitting on this car forever at $80k while used car prices are starting to drop.
I have 2 $74K offers for mine. Similar car with 72K miles. But mine has FSD and PPF. In this market, he is not too far off. May be mid 70s but definitely not 60s.

Reactions: milkncrackas
I have 2 $74K offers for mine. Similar car with 72K miles. But mine has FSD and PPF. In this market, he is not too far off. May be mid 70s but definitely not 60s.
I don't count PPF as adding value to a car, but the FSD does. So if you have offers at $74k with FSD, then subtract the value of FSD, say $5k since that was the cost back in the day for autopilot. That would leave the value in the $69k range. The market for used cars is cooling off, so the longer you sit now, the more money you may lose.

Reactions: buckets0fun