Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2017 Tesla Model X P100DL w/FSD, 6 Seat, Blk/Blk/Wrapped 96K mi $89,420 obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

spentan

Dec 26, 2012
SoCal
2017 Model X Performance (P100DL), Fully Loaded, 6 Seater, with Free Unlimited Supercharging and Full Self Driving Capability paid for. It has also had it's Infotainment Upgrade paid for ($2500), and Brakes were just replaced. Tires were replaced a few thousand miles ago. I have owned this vehicle since new, it's been in a couple of small accidents, nothing major, and were repaired by a Tesla Certified Body Shop (Records available). Vehicle is located in California. Open to Crypto transaction. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. NOTE: License Plate (SAVWRLD) is not included.

Model X 055844 MVPA w:o Address.jpg

IMG_4821.jpeg

IMG_4829.jpeg
IMG_4826.jpeg
IMG_4832.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg

Oh I see the free unlimited supercharging in the our warranty picture. Can you send accident repairs and what occurred in the accidents? Thanks
FYI This vehicle does have unlimited free supercharging, but it does not officially transfer. (I have a workaround that MAY work, but it is not guaranteed).

Both Accidents were repaired with Amato’s Auto Body in San Diego (They’re the best in San Diego for repairing Teslas). I went through my insurance for both, and they then subrogated from the other party’s insurance (This way I guaranteed perfect repairs at the shop I chose).

The First Accident was being rear ended on the Freeway. It was stop and go traffic, a white Tacoma, driver wasn’t paying attention, fairly low speed impact. No airbags deployed.

The second, was when I was waiting to turn right, and a Lyft Driver came up alongside, and turned into my front fender. Again very low speed impact, no airbags deployed.

Thanks,