TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: 2017 White Model S 75

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by BurritoMan916, Jan 8, 2020.

1. BurritoMan916

BurritoMan916 Member

I live in Sacramento and uses this as a commuter car for a few years. I'll be moving to the city soon and will be making the transition to not requiring a car. I plan to make this transition some time in the next few months and wanted to see what I could potentially get for my car. Overall the car is in great condition with a few minor scratches. I've taken it to the service center once a year for the past few years for routing maintanence. Tires were changed around 4000 miles ago.

2017 Model S 75 AP2
    70,000 Miles
    Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint
    Sunroof
    19" Silver Wheels
    Ultra White Tesla Premium Seats
    Piano Black Décor
    Enhanced Autopilot
    Smart Air Suspension
    Free Supercharging

Haven't seen many other cars here with mileage as high as mine, but I'm hoping to get $49,000. Willing to take offers.

2. BurritoMan916

BurritoMan916 Member

Not sure why I can't edit my post to add to it and fix my spelling errors.

I wanted to add that I'll be back home next week and will be able to take photos then.

3. Mokuzai

Mokuzai Member

Have you verified that you have the free supercharging that follows the car? A 2017 model with AP2 is likely to have supercharging tied to you being the owner.

4. BurritoMan916

BurritoMan916 Member

Hey Mokuzai. I wasn't aware of this - I just did a quick google search and it looks like my car does not have transferable supercharging. Is there a way to edit original posts on this forum?

5. Mokuzai

Mokuzai Member

Think you would have to reach out to a mod for that, but anybody who reads the thread would see your response.

6. BurritoMan916

BurritoMan916 Member

Thanks for taking the time to respond - i appreciate it!