Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 2018 M3 LR RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pbaker

Supporting Member
Selling my 2018 Model 3 Long Range Rear Wheel Drive
  • White with Black interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full self driving with FSD computer upgrade
  • Premium connectivity included
  • Mobile connector and adapter included
  • $1000 rebate available from Southern California Edison
  • Full window tint
  • Full chrome delete
  • 19" wheels black powder coat
  • Center console carbon fiber wrap
  • Wood dash trim carbon fiber wrap
  • Always Garaged
  • Just passed 30,000 miles
Asking $47,000

IMG_3924.jpg
IMG_3926.jpg
IMG_3927.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3929.jpg
IMG_3930.jpg
IMG-3931.jpg
IMG-3932.jpg
IMG-3933.jpg
IMG-3934.jpg

Last edited:
Just adding my .02 here...

You're way overpriced. I have lead on a white on white LR AWD with less miles and FSD for $43,000.

I just don’t understand pricing like this. I mean it’s only 5k less than brand new, yet is almost 3 years old with 30,000 miles. Anyone with any patience should just order new and wait. It makes little sense to go the used route.

I just don’t understand pricing like this. I mean it’s only 5k less than brand new, yet is almost 3 years old with 30,000 miles. Anyone with any patience should just order new and wait. It makes little sense to go the used route.

I'm in the process of pricing my own car so I'm trying to follow your comment. I show a new build for his car is about $56k. How do you arrive at the $5k number?

I'm in the process of pricing my own car so I'm trying to follow your comment. I show a new build for his car is about $56k. How do you arrive at the $5k number?

Well California is offering a $2,000 rebate for new EV's, SoCal Edison has a $1,000 rebate, back when this was bought it was eligible for $3,750 in Federal tax incentive (I think). That's already $6,750. Not to mention this is a 2018 RWD, the $56,000 price point for a new M3 is for AWD. That's a huge upgrade that adds quite a bit of value. Not to mention all the other upgrades and overall enhanced build quality that Tesla has added/improved.

I have found quite a few M3 under $40,000 with FSD and less miles. The $42,500 is a fair price, but the $47,000 is just way too much. There was just a 2019 M3P listed for $47,000 with FSD and 17,000 miles.

It doesn’t really matter what he paid for it (not to mention he got the tax credit), what matters is what it would cost to purchase new. You can get an AWD now for 47k. That’s the number that matters, because when deciding between new and used, that’s the number to compare to. There may be someone out there that really wants a RWD for the slightly better efficiency/ range, but almost everyone would rather take a new AWD, especially when 30,000 miles are factored in.

It doesn’t really matter what he paid for it (not to mention he got the tax credit), what matters is what it would cost to purchase new. You can get an AWD now for 47k. That’s the number that matters, because when deciding between new and used, that’s the number to compare to. There may be someone out there that really wants a RWD for the slightly better efficiency/ range, but almost everyone would rather take a new AWD, especially when 30,000 miles are factored in.
I believe California is like the six or seven the world's largest economy alone. Listing there is most definitely going to get you even more depreciation with the tax credit core cost to ship it to another state.

I'm saying a new build that matches his car's specs is $56k. I'm not looking at what he paid for it. It doesn't matter if you CAN get a new one for $47k if it doesn't match the one he's selling. I assumed we were comparing apples/apples.