Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2018 "Stealth" Performance Model 3 w/custom wrap & extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Incredulocious

LEAF → RAV4EV → Model 3 → Model Y
Mar 31, 2012
Scotts Valley, CA

I’m selling my 2018 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor Performance with white interior, custom wrapped exterior and interior, window tinting, enhanced autopilot and full self driving option (HW3 installed), lifetime premium connectivity, homelink (garage opener), snow chains, upgraded tires, and added weatherproof floor mats. Just over 22,000 miles on it.

See my web page for more details, more pictures and current asking price:
For Sale: 2018 Tesla Model 3 “Stealth” Performance w/custom wrap

Reactions: Ralbright
(bump, still for sale as of Sunday 9/13)

Also, I'm making a trip to the Portland, Oregon area to pick up a campervan this week (arriving Thursday, 9/17). I am planning to rent a car one-way, but I could drive my Model 3 instead if you want to buy it. Let me know by Tuesday 9/15 though.

If you're not interested in all the options on mine at my current ask of $54,000, here are some other local Performance Model 3's available (as of Nov. 19th, 2020) – of course, none of these have the custom wrap, chrome delete, etc:

Local Craigslist:
Local Tesla used inventory listings:
– all have Full Self Driving option (costs Tesla nothing to add it, probably cheapest way to get FSD)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: PSJoe96