Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 2019 Model 3 dual motor "sleeper" performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2019 Tesla Model 3 Performance "Stealth". Tesla made these "stealth" models a Long Range looking model 3, but with the performance motor. This car does not have the usual "Performance" items, like aluminum pedals, spoiler, 20" wheels (this car comes with 18"), etc. This car does come with the red line under the "Dual Motor" badge to indicate Performance & has track mode

Miles: 32500 +/- current daily driving
Autopilot (No FSD or EAP)
Garage Kept
rubber floor mats
Hand washed only
Comes with NEMA 10-30 and the regular 110V plug.
In warranty till July 2023

Price = $45000 OBO

I will post more pictures in a few days.

Attachments

• specs.png
    specs.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 162
  • warranty.png
    warranty.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 101
I lucked up and brought a 20 model 3 performance with with the performance upgrade about a year ago from a Mb dealer they knew nothing about the car except it was a one owner and the salesman knew the price. I bought it and then decided I wanted some more tricky stuff and pushed the screen for options and it said that I had all the available options so to make a long story a little shorter I have the full self driving and Tesla has now updated it until now I can drive on country roads sometimes even with no lines and they upgrade all the time I am waiting for flight option LOL