Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2019 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD w/ FSD less than 5k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am seeing if there is any interest in my Model 3. Don’t really have to sell but just putting feelers out there for anyone that might be interested. Car is in great shape and even still has new car smell. It’s a secondary car for me so with the pandemic not many miles have been put on it. I have had a lot of fun customizing this vehicle. Customizations include:

-Front end PPF
-Custom Tesla T puddle lights
-Window tint
-Center console wrap
-Sport pedals
-Red brake calipers
-Chrome delete (satin black)
-Aero wheel satin white wrap (see photo)
-Carbon fiber rear spoiler

I am the only owner and car has been garage kept since I bought it. It’s only been in the rain twice:) I’m OCD and it shows when you see the car. You probably won’t find a used car that looks/smells as much like a new one as this one. No food or drink ever in the car. Only two people have ever sat in the back seat. You get the idea.

I am asking $43,900 which I feel is fairly priced. If you are interested in getting in to a Model 3 that’s like new but several thousand less than a new one this could be a great car for you. If you would like any additional info or photos just message me. VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN RALEIGH, NC SO ONLY INTERESTED IN DOING LOCAL PICK UP.

Attachments

• B1E292D7-EC6E-470E-BAA3-1E9062EB39BA.jpeg
    B1E292D7-EC6E-470E-BAA3-1E9062EB39BA.jpeg
    756 KB · Views: 149
  • B33107D0-42BA-49E6-9919-2F8FBF1F7940.jpeg
    B33107D0-42BA-49E6-9919-2F8FBF1F7940.jpeg
    769.4 KB · Views: 116
  • FE0DA5C6-A02F-4435-AFDB-5800803A521A.jpeg
    FE0DA5C6-A02F-4435-AFDB-5800803A521A.jpeg
    836 KB · Views: 123
I am seeing if there is any interest in my Model 3. Don’t really have to sell but just putting feelers out there for anyone that might be interested. Car is in great shape and even still has new car smell. It’s a secondary car for me so with the pandemic not many miles have been put on it. I have had a lot of fun customizing this vehicle. Customizations include:

-Front end PPF
-Custom Tesla T puddle lights
-Window tint
-Center console wrap
-Sport pedals
-Red brake calipers
-Chrome delete (satin black)
-Aero wheel satin white wrap (see photo)
-Carbon fiber rear spoiler

I am the only owner and car has been garage kept since I bought it. It’s only been in the rain twice:) I’m OCD and it shows when you see the car. You probably won’t find a used car that looks/smells as much like a new one as this one. No food or drink ever in the car. Only two people have ever sat in the back seat. You get the idea.

I am asking $43,900 which I feel is fairly priced. If you are interested in getting in to a Model 3 that’s like new but several thousand less than a new one this could be a great car for you. If you would like any additional info or photos just message me. VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN RALEIGH, NC SO ONLY INTERESTED IN DOING LOCAL PICK UP.
I need to know if it has auto drive. What came on the car originally when bought it. Does it ha ve supercharging.