Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2019 Tesla Model X P100D Performance with FSD and MORE!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale:

I am selling my Loaded White/White, 6-Seat, 10,500 mile, 2019 Tesla Model X P100D including Full Self Driving. VIN # 5YJXCBE43KF144899

Asking $105,000 and located in Chicago.

I (private seller) am the original and only owner--purchased this Model X P100D brand new from Tesla.

100% Clean Car--Garage kept, Zero accidents (knock on wood!) Never repaired or repainted. Like new condition inside, outside and functionally 100% everything works like new. This Model X P100D requires Zero apologies

Equipped with
-- Tesla's Full Self Driving Option - a $10,000 upgrade.
-- 6 Seat White Premium (White/Black/Alcantara) Interior Package - $6,000 upgrade.
-- 22" Black Turbine Wheels - a $4,500 option.
-- EXTRA SET of Winter Tires and Wheels - a $3,000 option.
-- Blackvue DR900S 2-channel Dashcam professionally installed - cost me $1,500.
(All prices are BEFORE Taxes!)

Lots more too!
--Enhanced AutoPilot --Ventilated and Heated Front and Middle Row Seating -- Heated Steering Wheel -- Carbon-Fiber Decor -- Subzero Weather Package -- Ultra Premium Sound -- Smart Air Suspension -- Red Brake Calipers -- Tesla Heppa Filter -- Tow Package -- and more!

See the pics I took this past weekend (June 27th, 2021) below, or go to the following link for larger (or smaller) pics -- 2019 Tesla MX P100D - LOADED by EBossHoss
(And I will be happy to take additional pics upon request.)

Last edited:
2 small updates...
Asking Price is now $104,000​
Current mileage today is 10,557​

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210705-103533_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20210705-103533_Tesla.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Folks my 2019 Model X P100D sold. Thank you.

It was bought by a gentleman named Geno Cabana who is the Pre-owned Manager/Buyer at Barrington Motor Werks Honda.

His first contact/offer to me was within 90% of what I wanted for the car, and we quickly and politely negotiated to right at 95% to reach a deal.

The rest was even easier...with 24 hours I had a check and he had the MX.

While I am sure I won't see or talk to him again, I am sharing the details because early on Geno mentioned he purchases lots of cars from Facebook Cars-For-Sale Groups.

If you have a car for sale, I strongly recommend giving him (a dealer) a fair shot. I found him to be fair, quick, and pleasant to work with, and now after the deal is finished, I still have zero negative feelings about how it went.

Last edited: