Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2020 18" Aero Wheels with TPMS, Michelin Tires -only 800 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of (4) 18" Aero wheels with Michelin tires and TPMS sensors included. Taken off of my June 2020 production Model 3. Tires are Michelin Primacy MXM4. TPMS sensors included. I am selling them because I purchased the 20" Wheels from the Tesla Shop. I purchased the 20" wheels the day I took delivery of the car but couldn't get them installed until about a month or so after (it was very hard to get an appointment at my preferred service center!) so these Aero wheels have very very little use on them. I had less than 800 miles on the car when they were taken off and replaced. They have absolutely no curb rash/scratches/scuffs/etc. and the caps have never even been removed from the wheel. They're coming from sunny south Florida suburbs where the roads are near perfect so there's no pothole damage or winter weather damage or anything like that. As you can see from the photos they're all pretty much in perfect condition. Pickup is free and shipping will be a flat $250 for UPS or FedEx Ground. Lmk if you have questions. Also, don't hesitate to message me an offer because if the auction doesn't sell I'm going to be accepting the best offer!
I'm asking for $1,150 plus $250 for shipping (Pick Up is free though) in the auction. I'll post the link to the auction here once it goes live on Ebay on Friday, July 30th. Auction will last 10 days at which point I will sell to the highest offer if nobody bid on the auction. If you are interested don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

1zIMG_2527.jpg
2 IMG_2507.jpg
2 IMG_2508.jpg
3 IMG_2512 copy 2.jpg
3 IMG_2513 copy 2.jpg
3 IMG_2514 copy 2.jpg
3 IMG_2516 copy 2.jpg
4 penny closeupIMG_2528 copy.jpg
4 penny instructions copy.jpg
IMG_2517 copy 2.jpg