Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2020 Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance. White with Black. Under 5k Miles.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy TMC,

I just listed my car on another site, but I'll give the marketplace a whirl here too.

I'm selling a 2020 Model 3 Stealth Performance. White with black interior.

Mileage: 4,531. I am original owner. Comes with both keycards, original EVSE, manual.

I'm in SoCal in Wildomar, which is near Murrieta and Temecula (Riverside County). Title on its way to me as I just paid it off.

No accidents or damage. There is one tiny paint chip on the front lower fascia, but you'd have to look pretty carefully to find it. I was debating between PPF and a wrap. No wrap or PPF installed, however.

Charging practices have been good. Some trickle-charging, some Supercharger, and now I have my own TWC so it hasn't seen a Supercharger in a while.

HOV stickers: Never issued or requested. For states where you can access the HOV lane in an EV you'll get the full two years. This is a fairly important point for those who want to use this car with HOV stickers.

Always garaged when not being driven. Never smoked-in or exposed to perfumes, colognes, obnoxious body sprays, etc. It will smell like your car, not someone else's. I have a crazy good sense of smell (much like Elon) so this is important to me. When I owned a used Leaf I never stopped smelling the previous owner's cologne.

Original tires, lots of tread depth left.

This car does not have FSD, but it's confirmed FSD ready if you want to try the subscription. No extra hardware upgrade fees.

Mods: Tinted windows. 3M Ceramic IR. Darker than 70% transmission, but lighter than some of the ultra dark tints. Looks great.
Jeda spacer for phone charging with cases in-place. Works great with my Samsung and girlfriend's iPhone 10.

I'm basically selling my car because I work-from-home, my girlfriend lives with me and has her own Model 3 I can use, and I want to invest the proceeds back into TSLA.

Tesla no longer offers the Stealth for the refreshed Model 3s so specimens you find will start to have higher mileage.

I'm asking 57k on another site. I'll take 56k from someone on this site. Carvana offered 50k and I don't have to deal with a private sale but Carvana's offer is a little low as one might expect. Title is on its way to me (within 10 days).

Serious offers only. Criticism of my pricing will be ignored and possibly mocked. I've done my research. I KnOw WhAt I hAvE! :)

Just PM me here if you're interested. Thanks!

vqsSZCu.png

xYguFRn.png

Z6aMnQo.png

s1mLo0C.png

neHIFB4.png

mliyPyZ.png

azEY00F.png

NCu2SYO.png

btnCILG.png

ryRbrG2.png

sUhGEgv.png

yAovLD9.png

I sold a 2020 with 1800 miles for 56,000 on the nose. It wasn’t a stealth but rather had 20s and red brake calipers glws

Good for comparison. Some people really like the PUP, but others don't and perhaps don't want to be bothered with removing/selling items. I'm willing to negotiate with the right buyer. Perhaps some just want a rarer performance such as a factory Stealth. All I know if that for the right buyer this trim is still fairly desirable. Thanks!