Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2021 Model Y 19" Gemini Wheels/Tires/Caps - 1,081 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is almost brand new 19" Gemini Wheels/Tires/Caps with TPMS. They have 1,081 miles. Caps are flawless, no curb damage.

Asking $1,600. Will ship and charge only actual costs.

Happy to send more pictures if needed.

Attachments

• Tire Mileage.jpg
    Tire Mileage.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1788.jpg
    IMG_1788.jpg
    800 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1789.jpg
    IMG_1789.jpg
    696.6 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1790.jpg
    IMG_1790.jpg
    664.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1791.jpg
    IMG_1791.jpg
    524.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    460.5 KB · Views: 71
I would also be interested in buying one wheel if the price + shipping was reasonable.
However shipping is very expensive these days.

Ok, thanks! I will let you know. Right now I am holding them for someone that will be picking up next week. if for some reason that falls through and I can find two more folks that want singles, I would not mind splitting them up.

As for shipping, as stated in the post, I will charge actual shipping costs from FedEx or UPS, whatever is cheaper. I would not charge for time, or materials used to ship, etc.. Whether it is reasonable or not, I can not speak to that. It is going to be what the carriers charge.

Ok, thanks! I will let you know. Right now I am holding them for someone that will be picking up next week. if for some reason that falls through and I can find two more folks that want singles, I would not mind splitting them up.

As for shipping, as stated in the post, I will charge actual shipping costs from FedEx or UPS, whatever is cheaper. I would not charge for time, or materials used to ship, etc.. Whether it is reasonable or not, I can not speak to that. It is going to be what the carriers charge.
Nice keep us updated

Reactions: theluckeys