Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2021 MS 19” tempest wheels

Black Lotus

Nov 17, 2020
Charlotte
I purchased a 2021 Model S and took delivery at the end of November. I replaced the wheels with an aftermarket set the first week I had the car.

I am selling the stock 19” tempest wheels that came with the car - it’s a silver wheel underneath a plastic aero-style cap. They are brand new <100 miles on them. Set of 4 of course.

Charlotte, NC area. Would certainly love to sell local as I don’t know the first thing about trying to ship wheels. $1000 OBO

Black Lotus

Nov 17, 2020
Charlotte
Just to be clear, this is four wheels only. This does not include tires.

I can post pictures if necessary or people want to see what they look like without the covers.

dark cloud

Apr 14, 2018
BC
Just to be clear, this is four wheels only. This does not include tires.

I can post pictures if necessary or people want to see what they look like without the covers.

When it comes to automobiles, the word "wheel" implies rim and tire.

You are selling 4 rims.

cookie99

Mar 14, 2016
California
When it comes to automobiles, the word "wheel" implies rim and tire.

You are selling 4 rims.

i thiink this is debatable, rims can be interchangeable with wheel in my opinon, but i know some people draw a hard line on rims - wheels.
the one that threw me off was definitely "they are brand new, only have 100 miles on them", which is something you say you sell used tires.. which have maximum mileage on them, not rims haha.

Black Lotus

Nov 17, 2020
Charlotte
Yeah you guys are right, it was worded poorly. I was trying to get across the fact that rims are in perfect condition as they were only on the car for a week and it was driven less than 100 miles.

Four near-new RIMS for sale. ;)

No tires. No TPMS.

Reactions: dark cloud

dark cloud

Apr 14, 2018
BC
Yeah you guys are right, it was worded poorly. I was trying to get across the fact that rims are in perfect condition as they were only on the car for a week and it was driven less than 100 miles.

Four near-new RIMS for sale. ;)

No tires. No TPMS.

Some free bumps anyway :D

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC