Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2022 Model Y Long Range Reservation Transfer - EDD 02/2022 - Houston, TX - White/White - 7 Seater

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should have edited your first post to include the price sheet.

Now that I see it… only a fool would pay $10K for a $5K price diff and especially when you can normally snag one from the inventory via Discord. Inventory is a tad light this week since Tesla just finished their end of quarter rush but normally you can find 10-25 Ys a day hit the inventory.

And your post about Austin and 4860 batteries is pure fantasy based on no facts. Nobody knows when the first cars will be produced there and whether the first batch will be 4680 based.

It's actually $5K not $10K since pricing went up from the manufacturer. You can see the order price in Post #4 so it's open book if you can read.
you are right, but that doesn't change the fact that you were originally asking for 10k to save someone a couple months of wait, which is what I am saying is an amazing deal. what's worst? someone is probably and considering paying it too. thank you federal reserve.

you are right, but that doesn't change the fact that you were originally asking for 10k to save someone a couple months of wait, which is what I am saying is an amazing deal. what's worst? someone is probably and considering paying it too. thank you federal reserve.
I don't think anyone's considering it, thankfully. There are much cheaper reservations on this site that are not selling. I'm fine with people making a few bucks selling a reservation, but this is absurd, imo.

News for anyone following. I was correct about Tesla delaying the car to be a first batch delivery out of Austin and about the new batteries for all the cars from there because why would you build a state of the art factory that’s not state of the art. The car is now scheduled for delivery March 5.

3630BFF4-B8E2-4CC9-A3F9-6C628C6F12AB.png

You can technically "transfer" a reservation as long as the original purchaser hasn't entered in their details beyond the initial order screen. Once identification info such as a DL is entered, it can no longer be updated to show anyone else' details for registration at the time of delivery.

Same vehicle configured today is $62,990, with a July delivery date.
Have you done this method successfully, where you able to transfer the car out of your account to there’s immediately after pick up or how does that work?

Have you done this method successfully, where you able to transfer the car out of your account to there’s immediately after pick up or how does that work?
Yes, I have done this successfully and plan to do so again in the Aug timeframe. Once the car is showing a VIN assigned, I called and talked with my adviser and informed them that I wanted to transfer the reservation to a family member (which it was). They removed the reservation/VIN and transferred it to their email account.