Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2022 Model Y Performance - Orlando, FL area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling my two month old Model Y Performance with only 1500 miles. I ordered the car back in late February and I took delivery first week in June. I love the car but I am in a wheelchair and getting my chair in and out of my car is too stressful and difficult for me to do. I am always worried about scratching the interior with my chair. So after careful thinking, I have decided to sell my car and just go back to a plain, used car that I won’t have to worry about hurting the interior with my wheelchair.

The car is in 100% perfect condition. It has never been left outside overnight. Always garage kept. The car is 100% stock with the addition of Xpel PPF on front bumper, full hood, partial fenders and outside mirrors. My hand controls are shown in the pictures but I can easily take them out. I am located about 30 minutes north of Orlando, central FL.

Price: $74,000.00
Miles: 1500

Model Y Performance
Grey exterior / black interior
21” Uberturbine wheels
Standard Auto Pilot
No FSD (can be purchased)
Mobile connector charger included

Send me an email at: o z z i e g n @ g m a i l . c o m if you're interested in my sweet car. Once again, the car literally looks brand new.

IMG_1792.jpg
IMG_1770.jpg
IMG_1853.jpg
IMG_1856.jpg