Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold For Sale: 21” MYP Uberturbine Wheels, Pirelli P Zero (PZ4) Tires, TPMS, 59 miles, in Dayton, Ohio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All four with TPMS for $2800? If these guys don't come through I'm interested at that price. I'm in Pittsburgh so we can meet up in person. Let me know.
Sorry, J235711, but I've already worked out a deal with raim314 and smithrukami. Selling to you in Pittsburgh would be easier for me, but I have to honor my deal with them first. Thanks for your interest!

Appreciate you're ethics, I was just saying if it falls through I'm in line. :)

I am only putting this out there because Curryola said his set is already spoken for, I am not trying to snake another guys sale, if you DON'T end up working out a deal with Curryola, I have my set of 21" MYP Uberturbine's with TPMS for sale for $2500 delivered... that is based on if you can meet somewhere along a line between North Carolina and Memphis Tennessee I can even deliver them, or I can do $2800 shipped if you can't meet up. They don't have 59 miles on them, but they are in great condition with no curb rash.

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.