TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: 21" Grey Turbine Wheels and Pirelli Sottozero Tires - Seattle

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by alexhamilton71, May 6, 2019.

1. alexhamilton71

Please see pics - this set was ordered with my P85D in December 2015 and I used them for three winters so they have about 7,500 miles on the tires. Square set, all four are 21x8.5 and wear 245/35R21 tires.

Wheels, tires, center caps, and TPMS included. One tire has a bulge so likely needs to be replaced and one wheel has some curb rash that a good wheel repair place can correct.

$1,500 OBO

Attached Files:

2. ljrick

ljrick New Member

I'm interested - how much tread is left?

3. alexhamilton71

Hi ljrick, there's about half the tread left - I'd say you could get another winter out of them, possibly two.

-Alex

4. rjscoder

rjscoder Member

Shipping?

5. alexhamilton71

Hi rjscoder I can take them to UPS and have them boxed up and shipped if you’re interested. They’ve done this for me before and it turned out well.

6. alexhamilton71

No longer available.