Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 21" Uberturbine Wheels for PYD Atlanta/Alpharetta GA $4200

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new Model Y Performance Uberturbine Complete Set of Wheels with new Pirelli P Zero tires and new TPMS sensors.
I took delivery of my new MYP last week and immediately downgraded the wheels to 19" aeros.
These are in perfect mint condition, with only 72 miles on them. No nicks, rash or scratches whatsoever.

Asking $4,200 OBO

Local pickup in Alpharetta, GA / (Atlanta area)
Pirelli P0.jpg

just fyi, these more typically sell for around $2200~ to maybe $2500. I know MSRP on these is higher, there's just no demand for them at that price.
Hmm.. Seems like a lot on eBay are going for that high. For example:

And they cost way more than that from Tesla.
At any rate. OBO = Or best offer.

Hello, are these still available? I am in the Suwanee/Atlanta area and looking for a full set. I'm a long time lurker and just created an account, so not sure if you have to initiate the direct message first. Thanks!

Hmm.. Seems like a lot on eBay are going for that high. For example:

And they cost way more than that from Tesla.
At any rate. OBO = Or best offer.
I'm not sure they are "going for that high" on eBay. That's a list price and they have been listed since October of 21. I hope you get the max amount...just sharing what they go for here as the other poster shared. I've seen the majority of them sell between 2100 and 2500. GLWS!