Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 22 inch forget turbine wheels for sale. It can be either black or silver. Looks like they cost 6800.00 retail. The app let's me pick any service center as well. I am located in Boston MA area though. Contact me if you are interested.

I just learned from Tesla that the winner of the wheels is the one that has to pick them up at the SC, they are attached to your VIN so I am out.

Sorry.
I had bought some arachnids 21s from someone who had won them. He emailed SC and told them I would be getting them put on my car. Worked out fine. But that was last year. So I guess things could have changed.

I had bought some arachnids 21s from someone who had won them. He emailed SC and told them I would be getting them put on my car. Worked out fine. But that was last year. So I guess things could have changed.

No sure but that is what Portland told me. I guess if the wheels show up not attached to a VIN and in the buyers name it would work?...who knows.

Every SC is different.

Plan B:
I was going to say that in my post. I agree with every SC is different. Happy I get to pick up my X this month there in portland! Seattle and portland are about the same distance for me. Plan to pick up there so I can save on my chrome delete and ceramic, window tint. Tax free!

I called Tesla support last week and they called Seattle SC as I was about to sell those referrals to a member from Seattle. The Seattle SC told Tesla support that it will work as long as I give them a call with my vim number and provide the vin number of the receiver. I was planning to send e-mail with all details as well to the SC. So it will work.