Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale - 3rd Row Rear Facing Jump Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla 3rd Row Seat Bottom View.jpg
Tesla 3rd Row Seat Left Side View.jpg
Tesla 3rd Row Seat Left Side View.jpg
Tesla 3rd Row Seat Front View.jpg
Tesla 3rd Row Seat Back View.jpg
I recently purchased a used 90 kWh with 3rd Row Seats.

Well, really my wife purchased it and I will pretend like she let's me drive it sometimes.

In any case, we have teenagers so the seats are simply taking up space I could use in the car.

I had the Tesla Sunnyvale dealer take them out and I am willing to sell them for any reasonable price.

Anyone interested?

Kevon

Attachments

• Tesla 3rd Row Seat Right Side View.jpg
    Tesla 3rd Row Seat Right Side View.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: JPUConn
My understanding, and Tesla should verify this for you in case I am wrong, is that cars that did not come with the seats from the factory lack the extra rear reinforcements that would prevent injury to kids in those seats in the event you are rear-ended.

Please check as it would be a shame to put kids in harms way.

Tesla should verify this for you in case I am wrong, is that cars that did not come with the seats from the factory lack the extra rear reinforcements that would prevent injury to kids in those seats in the event you are rear-ended.
This is something I could never find a straight answer for. When people say "reinforcements", are we talking about the bolt-on bumper rail here, or some additional stamped/welded on extrusions on the frame?