Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor For Sale: Blackvue Dash Cams - Surveillance for your Tesla *NEW*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
blackvue-dash-cam-dr750s-2ch-60fps-starvis-cloud-1.jpg

The BlackVue DR750S Series is the ultimate in Cloud dashcam technology, featuring remote Live View capability.
The DR750S-2CH is a dual-channel (front + rear) dashcam that combines performance and elegance.
Although including Wi-Fi, GPS, impact and motion detection as well as Cloud connectivity, the DR750S-2CH sits elegantly under the windshield, behind the rearview mirror, without obstructing the driver’s field of view.

Full HD 1080p (front) and HD 1080p (rear) @60fps/30fps
The DR750S-2CH records fluid videos of the front and back of your car at a 139° angle of view.
Check on your car from anywhere, anytime with the free Over the Cloud add-on service.
Built-in impact and motion detection enable your BlackVue to switch between 3 different recording modes (Normal/Event/Parking) automatically depending on the circumstances.
Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find relevant ones with the BlackVue Viewer.
Loop recording: Your BlackVue automatically writes over the oldest files when the memory is full.

blackvue-app-viewer-cloud-android-ios-mac-windows.jpg

Both the BlackVue App and Viewer are free to download and use.
They let you easily change your BlackVue configuration settings and browse through your videos in an intuitive way.
With the BlackVue App, connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi to access files and check realtime Live View for easy setup of your dashcam.

blackvue-dash-cam-dr750s-motion-impact-detection-g-sensor.png

While driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements*.
Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.

blackvue-dash-cam-dr750s-2ch-button-proximity-sensor.jpg

BlackVue DR750’s stealthy design incorporates easy access to useful functions.
Proximity sensor: toggle audio recording ON and OFF by simply waving your hand in front of it. The sensor can also be configured to trigger Manual Event videos in the settings.
Wi-Fi button: turn Wi-Fi ON/OFF (short press), reset your Wi-Fi password (hold until voice prompt, then short press) or format the microSD card (hold until voice prompt, and then hold again). All actions are confirmed by a voice prompt.

blackvue-dash-cam-dr750s-wi-fi-cloud-gps.jpg

Speed: speed data will be overlaid in the video (can be turned off in the settings).
You can choose to display the speed in Kilometers per hour (Km/h) or Miles per hour (Mph).
Location: you can visualize the location of your vehicle in the BlackVue Viewer’s Map during video playback.

Connect to your dashcam with your phone
Wi-Fi lets you connect to your BlackVue with a smartphone or tablet. Wi-Fi also lets your BlackVue connect to BlackVue Over the Cloud via any home or mobile Wi-Fi hotspot (router).

blackvue-dash-cam-adaptive-format-free-event-file-protection-1.png

Event Files Overwrite Protection:

Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the memory is full. BlackVue DR750S-2CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) overwriting. Up to fifty (50) files can be protected this way. You can choose to allow new Event files to overwrite past Event files, thus keeping the latest fifty.

Adaptive Format-Free File Management

Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while giving you the flexibility to change recording time unit (1/2/3 minutes) and quality settings. Still, the videos saved are playable on most viewers.

Scheduled Reboots (see Parking Mode section below)

blackvue-dash-cam-dr750s-60fps-comparison-starvis-cloud.jpg

The front-facing camera records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.

Note 1: the higher the image quality setting, the higher the bitrate and the bigger the file size. A bigger size will increase the time necessary to transfer a video file over Wi-Fi.
Note 2: Remote Live View using BlackVue Over the Cloud is not affected by the image quality and framerate settings.

Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away.

BlackVue automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor you parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected).

Thanks to the video buffer, the few seconds leading to the triggering event are also recorded.

Parking Mode Event Voice Notifications: upon exiting Parking Mode, your BlackVue tells you if Events were recorded when you were away from your car, so you can check right away the Event videos on the BlackVue App.

Scheduled Reboot:

Schedule a daily automatic reboot (optional—by default at night) to minimize potential errors. Reboots happen only if the dashcam is in Parking Mode and not writing data to the microSD card. This means no Normal driving, Event, or Parking Mode recording can be interrupted by a scheduled reboot.

Super stealthy:

BlackVue DR750S Series allows you to completely turn off all LED indicators in Parking Mode. Only the recording LED indicator facing the interior of the vehicle will blink when motion or impact is detected.

dsc07889-jpg.253304

dsc08655-jpg.269773

dsc08563-jpg.270645

Retail: $379.99 + shipping, pm me for special pricing!

Do these dash cams record inside the car as well? Like dual cam option where I can record in front of car and also camera on the other side to record inside car?

Do these dash cams record inside the car as well? Like dual cam option where I can record in front of car and also camera on the other side to record inside car?
Good question, you can have the main camera facing out, and the smaller one facing inside the car. There's 1 lens per camera, so depending on how you mount them in the car, you can see in instead of out and vice versa.

I have a couple of open box DR750S-2Ch that I'll sell at a discounted price. Nothing wrong with them. I just opened these boxes to show clients the cameras in person. You'll receive everything--the box, the accessories, the sd card, etc. PM me if you're interested.

Out of curiosity, should I end up in Houston a couple of days after they complete the For(got)t(en) Stockton SC, what would you charge to install 2 x DR900 - plus hardwiring a ZTE Mobley mobile hotspot? I would bring the hotspot with me and would purchase the 900s from you.