Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor For Sale: Blackvue Dash Cams - Surveillance for your Tesla *NEW*

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How are these latest blackvue setups coping with high heat? What's the shut-off limit?

A few years back pretty much only Thinkware was rated high enough to work without problems throughout a Texas summer but I really don't like their non functional app and software. Looking for something else for my next car.

I've personally haven't had any issues with the heat, but I understand the DR900 has a cutoff of 167F. I've had the 650, 750, and 900 in my cars--no issues with the heat. I typically park my cars outside from 9AM - 6PM every day so the cameras do get hot. Now that I have a Tesla, my interior cabin cooling kicks in any way at 100-110 degrees.

Can you send me the pricing details too. as long as everything works I am open to open box as well. its for a model x and any recommendations on any install videos or installer in SF Bay Area is also appreciated.
Sending you a pm, thank you.
Same for me "Can you PM price for a 2CH DR900S (open box if you have any or new) + shipping" to the SF bay area, zip code 94041.
Sending you a pm, thank you.