TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FOR SALE - Brand New 22" Turbine Factory Rims Wheels with Brand New Goodyear Eagle 1 Tires $3,000

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by DannyL26, Jun 1, 2018.

1. DannyL26

DannyL26 Member

I have a Tesla X 60D and 2 weeks ago I woke up one day and decided that I want to get the 22" Turbine Factory black rims. So I purchased them and bought brand new Goodyear Eagle 1 tires. After I purchased the wheels and tires I read up on how much range I'll lose if I upgrade from 20 to 22" and I definitely can't afford to lose any range because I have a X 60D ( As you can see I'm a very impulsive buyer) I decided to keep the stock 20" and paint them black.

So my wife has been telling me every day to move the wheels and tires out of the garage so I'm selling the 22" Turbine rims which are flawless and in perfect condition with the brand new Goodyear Tires with 0 miles. The wheels and tires have never been mounted on my car. I've attached some pictures of the wheels and tires. If you have any questions you can give me a call at (310) 666 -7595. I'm located in West Los Angeles. Thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. DannyL26

DannyL26 Member

3. BelleMX

BelleMX Member

Danny are these wheels still available?

4. DannyL26

DannyL26 Member

Yes, I just posted the thread today.

5. BelleMX

BelleMX Member

Would you be able to ship them, I am in NYC?

6. BelleMX

BelleMX Member

Also do the rims have the center caps and TPMs?

7. DannyL26

DannyL26 Member

Im sorry but I forgot to mention that its pickup only in the Los Angeles, CA area.

8. DannyL26

DannyL26 Member

They come with the center caps , they do not come with the TPM.

9. DannyL26

DannyL26 Member

THE WHEELS AND TIRES HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANKS GUYS

10. Chad.smith528

Chad.smith528 Member

I’m in la I’ll buy them. Still available