Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: CPO 2017 Tesla Model X P100DL with FSD/FreeUnlimitedSupercharging/FreePremiumConnectivity/FULLY LOADED!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is my 2017 Tesla Model X P100DL. Bumper to bumper CPO warranty from Tesla active until July 14th 2024 or 85K miles. Powertrain is under warranty until March 31, 2025 unlimited miles. This is one of the rarest Model X P100DL+ I have seen on the market. Let me tell you why.

Options my car has:

-Free unlimited supercharging for life!
-Free premium connectivity (LTE) for life!
-Full self-driving enabled and included ($10,000 option)
-Newest HW3 Full-self driving computer just installed by Tesla recently.
-Ludicrous Performance mode (with launch mode and ludicrous +, absolute land rocket <2.9s 0-60)
-22" Turbine silver wheels
-6 seat configuration (this option is most favored as its easy for 3rd row passengers to get in and out)
-Silver metallic paint
-Black leather seats
-Figured ash wood décor (this is the best looking wood interior they offered)
-Black headliner
-Red brake calipers
-Technology package (homelink etc)
-Premium upgrade package
-Smart air suspension
-Ultra High Fidelity Sound (11 speakers with neodynium magnets and a 8" subwoofer - best car audio ive heard)
-Subzero weather package (heated seats for all passengers and heated steering wheel)
-Third row seating
-Dual motor AWD
-Biodefense HEPA air filtration package
-Dual onboard chargers (72amp charging at home! You can fully charge it in <4 hours at home!)
-2 new rear Pirelli tires

The FSD and lifetime free supercharging alone makes this Tesla a gem. Combined with all the other packages Tesla had to offer in 2017, this MX is fully loaded with a window sticker price of 150K+.

If you buy CPO from Tesla, you will pay thousands in tax and you will not get free unlimited supercharging or free premium connectivity anymore. With my Tesla, you will save thousands on tax AND never pay for charging or LTE connection as long as you own the car. ALSO, they don't offer a 4 year/50K CPO warranty anymore on CPO Tesla's... so you're in luck with this one!

2 sets of keys. 270 miles on full charge. The Tesla was fully detailed today and ready for its new owner. Clean Kansas title in hand, will transfer over without issues, I will go to the MVD with you if you want. Clean Carfax in hand (no accidents). 2 owners (I bought it as a CPO from Tesla after it was returned from a lease). Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's in 9.9/10 condition inside and out. Always hand washed and detailed every couple of months.

Won't last long in this market. Asking $91,000.
IMG_0622.jpg

Tags: P100D, P100DL, Ludicrous, Tesla, P 100 D L, P100DL+, Model X, MX.

Attachments

• IMG_0618.jpg
    IMG_0618.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    591.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Funny
Reactions: gaswalla and blodg1
The only way you use to be able keep it is if he kept it under his account. But that no longer works for 2 reasons. The first time you need to have it serviced or if the title is registered under another name it’s gone immediately. You can no longer work around it. I’ve done it in the past and it’s not possible anymore. Even if he tried to add you as another driver on his account it will not be gone as soon as it’s registered to a different name. You use to be able to get away with this unfortunately it’s not as easy anymore.

Last edited:
Interesting it has a Kansas title yet you’re from Los Angeles it says but the pictures are taken at a house in Arizona or Las Vegas? How long have you owned this car for?
Assuming you say no taxes cause you’re in Arizona or Vegas since basically Arizona, Las Vegas, Oregon are the few states I know you pay no taxes on a private party seller? Where is this car located?

Last edited: