Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - Genuine Mennekes Mobile EVSE Type 2 Charging Cable. Works with Model S.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have two genuine Mennekes mobile EVSE type 2 charging cables available which are compatible with Tesla Model S.

Adjustable ampage setting; 16A, 13A, 11A, 8A, 6A.

The cables are fitted with an Clipsal outdoor rated 15 amp plug.

Can be used with 10 amp wall sockets using a JCAR Portable RCD with 15A to 10A Mains Plug Conversion: Portable RCD with 15A to 10A Mains Plug Conversion - Jaycar Electronics

Photos and operating manual (PDF) attached.

$990 each plus shipping.

View attachment PERCEDOS 1.pdf

DSC_0104.JPG
DSC_0105.JPG
DSC_0106.JPG
DSC_0107.JPG
DSC_0108.JPG

To all Model S owners. I bought one of these cables as I could not wait for Tesla to approve theirs. I also purchased an over current device, as this means that you are in Australian compliance running off a 10 amp outlet. I bought a new Ampfibian 15 amp to 10amp adaptor which has RCD adn in built overload. It is also water spray resistant if you place it upside down per the manual.

Ampfibian Mini 10 AMP TO 15 AMP Converter Adapter RCD FOR Caravan RV Motorhome | eBay

I have the Tesla charge screen set to 10amps, the Percedos set to 11amps, and all running swimmingly off a 10 amp GPO. It is charging at 12km/hr.

So if you want to stay somewhere overnight you can run off either a 10amp outlet to gain 120kms of range in 10 hours, or around 180kms of range of a 15amp outlet. Ideal for trips down the NSW coast.

Didn't think I would be using this cord quite so soon, but my Tesla wall charger is tripping a circuit breaker. Electrician forgot to upgrade it when we moved the off-peak from the hot water service to the car. So am giving the portable cable a good work-out for the next 22 hours.

2015-01-24 03.08.17.png