Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: Gloss Black TSportline 18' TST Turbine Rims + TPMS+ Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 Tires

webbah

May 22, 2012
Lucerne, Switzerland
Hi everyone,

I'm selling a set of 2 month old in perfect condition TSportline 18 inch TST Turbine Rims with 4 new Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 winter tires! I bought these as my 20 inch winter tires were locked away in a storage unit that I didn't have access to until December and I needed some winter tires for a 2 week long skiing trip in the Alps. These are in flawless condition. I will post photos soon!

- Set of 4 Gloss Black TSportline 18 inch TST Turbine rims
- Set of 4 TPMS preprogrammed for Tesla
- Set of 4 Bridgestone Blizzak LM005 Winter tires 235*45*18

Tires are already mounted and balanced. Rims were ceramic coated before mounting the tires for protection.

Fits all Model 3's including Performance with large brake calipers (mine is a P3D)

New cost was ~3,000 Chf + 100 Chf for ceramic coating per wheel (3,400 Chf)

Asking price: 2,600 Chf. Happy to meet/deliver in the Swiss German region.

Ping me with any questions!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC