Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Gorgeous, Fully Loaded Model X 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rodolfo Paiz

Fidelius Family Office
Nov 19, 2012
Miami, FL
I've decided to sell my fully-loaded, literally-every-option multi-coat red Model X which is in near-perfect condition... even new tires. I've tried to do my homework so this should be a very attractive purchase! Here are all the details:

Basic Configuration Details
  • Custom-ordered 2017 model
    • Ordered December 31, 2016
    • Delivered March 31, 2017
  • Currently 15,774 miles (as of April 29, 2019)
  • Red Multi-Coat Paint
  • Silver 20" Wheels
    • BRAND NEW Tires (same make/model/size as OE, installed at 15,265 miles)
  • Premium Black Interior
    • Figured Ash Wood Decor
    • Black Alcantara Headliner
    • Black Leather Seats
    • Front Console
    • Six-Seat Interior
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving
  • High-Amp (72A) Charger Upgrade
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Premium Sound (Ultra High Fidelity)
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Towing Package
  • New price was $123,550 (+$1,200 for docs/destination fee, total $124,750)
In addition to the car being in great condition, I've tinted the entire car with 3M Crystalline film to reduce heat buildup. Side and rear windows, and top falcon-wing panels, have 20% tint and the entire windshield has 90% tint so it only reduces heat, not light. All accessories (charging cable, adapters, sunshade for windshield, etc.) are included and in good condition. Interior is in great condition. We live in Miami, Florida and the car has always lived in an air-conditioned garage. Plus, I work from home and have only driven it an average of 623.5 miles per month, so it's really spent most of its time in that garage.

A full charge yields 295 miles (done it twice in the last 60 days), compared to 296 miles when new... so the battery is literally like new. My standard practice is to only charge to 70% unless I'm going to travel, and I never get to below 30% charge on a regular day. The car has never been below 10% state-of-charge, even for brief intervals when traveling.

No accidents, though I'll sheepishly admit to scraping a bit of paint off the left-front bumper turning in to my garage. I have not repaired it so the buyer can see exactly what happened, but I've made sure it's clearly visible in the pictures and I will have it repaired at my expense by Giant Motors (IMHO the best paint/body shop in Miami) so you'll get a car that looks near-perfect. The only things that don't look "new" are minor rash on wheels and a few small scratches on the seat backs, which every X owner will tell you are pretty much inevitable. Car will be delivered freshly washed and waxed.

Asking $89,000, 32% off the price I paid. I've already paid off my loan so Florida title can be transferred easily and quickly. I'll ship the car (at buyer's expense) to anywhere you like after payment is received and title transferred, or will drive as far as 250 miles from Miami to deliver it personally. Wire transfers only, please.

Note that the pictures on this thread are web-size versions for easier viewing. The original photos are 45MP so they'll show every speck of dust or minute imperfection. You are welcome to inspect the car, request the full-resolution images, request more pictures, or even do a videocall walkaround if you're not able to inspect in person. Let me know what I can do to show you just how nice this car is.

Offers welcome... I try to make sure every deal is win-win, so if you can convince me that it's worth more, or less, then I'll be willing to modify the price.

Call/text my mobile (seven eight six, eight seven nine, zero four nine four) for quickest response.

Last edited:
Exterior pictures.

Attachments

• 190303 Tesla Model X 0002 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0002 Small.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0004 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0004 Small.jpg
    953.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0005 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0005 Small.jpg
    920.1 KB · Views: 137
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0006 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0006 Small.jpg
    866.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0011 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0011 Small.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0012 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0012 Small.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0014 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0014 Small.jpg
    825.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA and Akikiki
Interior pictures.

Attachments

• 190303 Tesla Model X 0001 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0001 Small.jpg
    668.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0010 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0010 Small.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 137
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0015 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0015 Small.jpg
    671.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 190303 Tesla Model X 0016 Small.jpg
    190303 Tesla Model X 0016 Small.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 130
Hi there Rodolfo! I don't want to insult you, but couldn't somebody go buy a car straight from Tesla spec'd out almost exactly the same, but with the new suspension, hardware, and supercharging speeds, and a full warranty for like $1000 more (without state incentives)?

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Hi there Rodolfo! I don't want to insult you, but couldn't somebody go buy a car straight from Tesla spec'd out almost exactly the same, but with the new suspension, hardware, and supercharging speeds, and a full warranty for like $1000 more (without state incentives)?

That's nowhere near true. A fully-equipped new Model X is $106,500 before incentives, which is $17,500 higher than what I asked for originally. And that doesn't include the tow package, which is no longer offered, nor a slew of other options which have either gone away or become the default offering (like premium audio system, 72-amp charger, and the "bioweapon defense mode" HEPA filter to name just three), so the "comparable new price" is at least $20,000 higher than my initial asking price.

Regardless of that, I always discuss the various cars available on the market with a potential buyer so we can both be comfortable that pricing is fair. I'm already talking to more than one potential buyer, and I'll do my best to see that we're both happy with any final deal we reach.

That being said: I do not consider it courteous to critique either the product or the price in any potential transaction unless you're an interested party. You don't walk into a store and tell people not to buy something because you think there's a better deal elsewhere, do you? Please refrain from offering unsolicited critiques on the thread.

You’re going to have a really hard time selling a 2+ yr old car with 15k miles for 10k less than new. A long range model X with same specs is 104k right now. Has newer tech, more range, and qualifies for incentives that bring the price down under 100k. Good luck

Whether I have a hard time or an easy time is really none of your business, is it? Nor is it appropriate to offer unsolicited and disparaging commentary on the product or pricing of anything offered for sale. Please refrain from offering unsolicited critiques on the thread.

That's nowhere near true. A fully-equipped new Model X is $106,500 before incentives, which is $17,500 higher than what I asked for originally. And that doesn't include the tow package, which is no longer offered, nor a slew of other options which have either gone away or become the default offering (like premium audio system, 72-amp charger, and the "bioweapon defense mode" HEPA filter to name just three)

It’s because all those options are standard nowadays ....

Whether I have a hard time or an easy time is really none of your business, is it? Nor is it appropriate to offer unsolicited and disparaging commentary on the product or pricing of anything offered for sale. Please refrain from offering unsolicited critiques on the thread.

I wasn’t being critical, more like helpful as you stated that you're willing to adjust the price based on feedback. But now I see your attitude just sucks and you are not willing to accept the fact that your Tesla is not worth nearly as much as you think. BTW the tow package, HEPA, and premium audio is still there. It’s just now standard equipment. Heck even the high amp charger can be ordered off menu so your X is not anything special. Unless you think the old MCU, 30 miles less of range, 2.0 AP hardware, and halfways expired warranty are highly sought after :). Educate yourself and brush up on your attitude. Will go a long ways :rolleyes:

I'm always happy to hear feedback, however RedMS's original post was anything but a helpful tone: as I said, both unsolicited and disparaging. No rewriting history allowed, and that kind of post is also why it's strongly discouraged on TMC to butt in on for-sale threads... either buy the car or not, but keep your opinions to yourself.
YOU stated this:
"...so if you can convince me that it's worth more, or less, then I'll be willing to modify the price."

And when RedMS does just that by FACTUALLY stating "...You’re going to have a really hard time selling a 2+ yr old car with 15k miles for 10k less than new. A long range model X with same specs is 104k right now. Has newer tech, more range, and qualifies for incentives that bring the price down under 100k. Good luck"

You actually typed this: "...RedMS's original post was anything but a helpful tone: as I said, both unsolicited and disparaging."

Do you even know what 'unsolicited' means?? You literally asked posters to "convince" you, and when you didn't like hearing the truth that your asking price was rather unrealistic you attack people and have the audacity to then tell everyone to "keep your opinions to yourself"!!

o_O:rolleyes:

Last edited:
1. "You're going to have a hard time" is not a fact, it's an opinion.

2. The tone was spectacularly unhelpful and I characterized it as "disparaging", which only seeks to describe its intent. I have attacked no one while RedMS felt perfectly comfortable telling me my attitude sucks, which IS a personal attack.

3. And in what I would have thought was basic and common knowledge, any statement of "I'm willing to negotiate the price if you can show me why it's worth more or less" is clearly not intended for the general public, but for POTENTIAL BUYERS who need to know whether the seller will hold firm to a price or be willing to negotiate. For-sale threads are NOT intended to be general discussions on the vehicle offered, and posting such a thread is NOT an invitation for random people to express an opinion on them. So yes, all of those comments are unsolicited... and they've quickly become rude and belligerent, too, yours included.

Please refrain from continuing to attack me or my posting. Live your own lives, and stay out of mine. If the price is too high or the seller is too inflexible, he/she will fail to sell the product: that's the natural consequence. No one here needs educating or saving, including me, and your participation is neither necessary nor welcome.

Funny thing is I was somewhat interested pending the price was realistic but you are so off base I wanted to test the waters. Looking for a deal on a 100D with AP2 and a 2yr old Xs are down in price so yours fit the criteria. Good luck, your best bet is to ask the mod to delete this thread and start a new one with an adjusted price based on feedback above.