Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Homelink Garage Door Opener (1114984-00-B) , Chrome Model 3 and Y License Plate frames

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 items for sale:
  1. I've a Tesla Model 3/Y Homelike Garage Door Opener (part # 1114984-00-B) new in an opened box. Note that Tesla Service will not often not install the part if the box is opened, however the following thread describes the method many have employed to install themselves and then have Tesla Service enable the config (YMMV): Homelink DiY Install FWIW, I purchased on Ebay but didn't install because I ultimately decided it was unnecessary for one of our vehicles. $150 (plus shipping).
  2. Quantity 2: Tesla Model 3 Chrome License Plate Frame - never used (save for the brief drive home). Retails for $40... but I'll take $25 per frame (plus shipping).
  3. Tesla Model Y Chrome License Plate Frame - never used (similarly save for the the brief drive home). Also retails for $40 - asking $25 per frame (plus shipping) - note that it appears Tesla no longer offers the Chrome variety.
FYI, shipping originates from the Austin, TX area.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0170.jpeg
    IMG_0170.jpeg
    355.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0215.jpeg
    IMG_0215.jpeg
    543.4 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0169.jpeg
    IMG_0169.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 169
4 items for sale:
  1. I've a Tesla Model 3/Y Homelike Garage Door Opener (part # 1114984-00-B) new in an opened box. Note that Tesla Service will not often not install the part if the box is opened, however the following thread describes the method many have employed to install themselves and then have Tesla Service enable the config (YMMV): Homelink DiY Install FWIW, I purchased on Ebay but didn't install because I ultimately decided it was unnecessary for one of our vehicles. $150 (plus shipping).
  2. Quantity 2: Tesla Model 3 Chrome License Plate Frame - never used (save for the brief drive home). Retails for $40... but I'll take $25 per frame (plus shipping).
  3. Tesla Model Y Chrome License Plate Frame - never used (similarly save for the the brief drive home). Also retails for $40 - asking $25 per frame (plus shipping) - note that it appears Tesla no longer offers the Chrome variety.
Is the garage opener still available?

4 items for sale:
hi is the licence plate frame still available?