Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale in UK - 2015 Model S 85D in Obsidian Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 Tesla Model S 85D in Obsidian Black with Tan Leather Interior. | eBay

FOR SALE: Tesla Model S 85D November 2015. 19,000 Miles. Car is set for part-exchange for new 90D arriving at end of March, However I wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting the car at a better price than you'll pay Tesla for it in a few weeks time. The Black Pearl is a fantastic car, a true revelation to drive and own. Once you've driven a Tesla for any time you'll never look at Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) in the same light. The Model S is just fast, fun and fantastic. 0-60 in a shade over 3.8secs, with a real world range of 220-250miles depending on the ambient temp and type of driving the 85D is a true alternative to a ICE car. Spec of my car is listed in the images but here is a run-down of the spec:
  • Obsidian Black Metallic Paint.
  • All Wheel Drive.
  • All-Glass Panoramic Sun Roof.
  • Free Lifetime Supercharging.
  • Tan Leather Seats.
  • White Alcantara Headliner.
  • Piano Black Decor.
  • Premium Interior & Lighting.
  • Autopilot Hardware (AP1) with convenience features.
  • Smart Air Suspension.
  • Slightly tinted front, rear and back windows.
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound System.
  • Balance of 4yr 50,000 Mile limited warranty still available.
  • Balance of 8yr unlimited mileage battery warranty still available.
  • Front and Rear Blackvue DR650GW-2CH Dashcams*.
  • MGP 'TESLA' Branded Red Caliper covers*.
  • E-Captain Premium Center Console*.
  • 21" Grey Turbine Wheels*.
* Dashcams can be removed and discounted before sale if not required.
* Caliper Covers can be removed and discounted before sale if not required.
* Premium Centre console is removable in 30secs to return car to original floor and can be discounted if not required.
* The pictures show the car on Black 21" Turbine wheels or Grey 19" Cyclone wheels, however I am keeping these wheels and the car is priced on Grey 21" Turbines but is available on other 19" wheels if required (price will vary slightly).
Car is available immediately, although I'm not sure I'll survive driving anything else before collecting new 90D in a few weeks time. Car is located in North Wales and can be seen and experienced pretty much any time.