Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - Late 2014 Model S 60 with Autopilot and LTE - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love how people who have no desire to buy this (or another) car comment on "for sale" posts. First off, I don't live in CA, I live in GA. New car purchases here (whether you buy a loaner or order one) only qualify for a $7,500 tax credit. I wouldn't expect a buyer from THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY to buy this car. I am sure there are plenty of cars on your side of the continent for you to purchase.

If you live in the Southeast, and you price up a new 70 today on Tesla's webpage, the cost is $79,750. Add on the $1,200 doc fee and you are now at $80,950 before tax. Minus off the $7,500 tax credit and you are at a net pre-tax number of $73,450.

I am ASKING $64,000. There are 11 used MS cars on the Tesla page right now, and none of them have Autopilot or LTE. If you don't want to buy my car, I am okay with that. If you would like to buy a very well maintained Tesla Model S with no scratches or dents, I am more than happy to have a conversation.

How open are you to offers? As others have said here, your pricing compared with a new vehicle doesn't seem to add up. Unless I'm missing something in your configuration, a new priced 70 RWD ($70,000) with AP convenience features ($2500), metallic paint ($1000), and Premium interior ($3000), which is needed for the power liftgate, lighted door handles, and fog/cornering lights, comes to $77,000 (including the $1200 doc fee). Minus the tax credit, brings it to $70,200 new. That comes standard w/all the other features you listed like the LTE, supercharging, and unlimited mile battery/drive unit warranty (which I believe is 125k on the 60kWh, unless they changed it for newer 60kWh cars), as well as a bigger battery with more range, faster acceleration, and being new, has a 4 year 50k warranty and the option to purchase extended coverage as well, which you can't as a 2nd owner. Even with a CPO car as you stated, currently, there aren't many w/AP listed, but when they are, they are priced pretty competitively, and have the CPO 4 year/50k warranty from Tesla included from purchase.

If you still have the Monroney sticker that might be helpful. I just introduced my dad to Tesla and this would be perfect for him if the price was a little better. My sisters live in Atlanta so this would be an awesome road trip to pick up. My 2 cents.

As I said earlier the price of S60 quoted here is more than what I paid 3 weeks ago for a CPO S85 with AP and comparable options and mileage.

Of course at this time there are no such CPO deals in Tesla's website.