Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: Mattel Tesla Cybertruck R/C 1:10 - Brand New complete set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale: Mattel Tesla Cyber Truck 1:10 RC car. It is brand new in original box and comes with the remote control and the Cyberquad in the bed of the truck. It has not been used, it has never had batteries in it. The Cybertruck was displayed on my shelf with the quad for a while, but that's it. IN PERFECT condition.
I have the original shipping box as well and it will ship in it Asking $75obo plus domestic shipping cost (venmo only), or we can meet in person for cash in the King of Prussia, PA area.

Please check my post history for other Tesla items for sale.

The Hot Wheels® 1:10 R/C Cybertruck combines the cutting-edge innovation of Tesla with the incredible prestige of Hot Wheels® for the fiercest partnership in radio-controlled vehicles. This sleek, futuristic vehicle includes the free-rolling Cyberquad that can be added and removed from the open truck bed. The Cybertruck has functioning headlights and taillights for super cool effects and can reach speeds up to 12 mph leaving its opponents in the dust. Colors and decorations may vary.

• The sleek Hot Wheels® 1:10 R/C Cybertruck combines the fearless innovation of Tesla with the timeless legacy of Hot Wheels® for unparalleled R/C adventure.
  • The included, free-rolling Cyberquad can be added or removed from open truck bed that's part of this Cybertruck's unique form factor.
  • The custom remote controller is exclusive to this model, and its design is modeled on the Cybertruck's steering wheel.
  • The working headlights and taillights only enhance the incredible stylings of this R/C vehicle.
  • Collectors will love the insane detail and epic design features of the Cybertruck, while R/C enthusiasts will marvel at its speed, reaching up to 12 mph.

Attachments

• IMG_5645.JPG
    IMG_5645.JPG
    493.3 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_5646.JPG
    IMG_5646.JPG
    612.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5647.JPG
    IMG_5647.JPG
    501 KB · Views: 82