Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE - Michelin stock all season tires - 5 days old!

Derek3SR+

Mar 27, 2021
Terrebonne
Hi all, just got my Tesla Model 3 SR+ 5 days ago on stock 18" tires, however I bought 19" mags and tires and therefore looking to sell the stock tires. I haven't done more than 100KMs on them.

Here's the exact model of the tire:

-Michelin Primacy Mxm4 t1
SIZE: 235
/45r18 extra load

brand new, this tire sells for $275 + tax each (roughly $1100+ tax for the set).

I'm looking for $1000 flat.

Note: this sale is only. Regarding the tire and does not include the mag.

If interested don't hesitate to reach out!

• Funny
Reactions: kamalik09

kamalik09

Mar 15, 2019
NJ
These tires WITH wheels usually sell for $800-1k. Just figured I'd put that out there. You'd probably expect to get 5-600 for just tires on average.

Reactions: Pricedm

Derek3SR+

Mar 27, 2021
Terrebonne
Thanks. Might have been overshooting it. Also was pricing out in CAD which may have added to the discrepancy.. Considering they're basically new I'd gladly sell for $700 USD!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC