Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: MODEL 3, ATLANTA, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure do!
2019-02-18.jpg

Do you have a window sticker?

OK, wasn't aware, just trying to not lose my shirt on paying off the loan...what's fair asking price?
You're welcome to ask any price you like, but it'll never sell on TMC for $5k more than what Tesla charges for a new 3. Potential buyers on TMC are quite aware of both price drops, as well as other state rebates/tax credits. And everyone has to pay their own sales tax and fees on their purchase, so you'll never recoup yours that was paid. Your trade-in value is in the high $30k range (likely $37-38k with EAP as your only elected/paid option). Don't believe KBB, as their estimates are about $10k high. If you need to sell quickly, you'll need to price it a few thousand below your competition (tesla.com, plus every other used 3 found online), so that would be about $40k. And I'm guessing your loan is above that, so I understand it's a pickle/catch22. Sorry about the situation, but that's the reality of what a used 3 is currently worth.